Thread: Diet.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Ah yes, those good old nutritionist experts:
    I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

This post is brought to you by the letters U and F (though not necessarily in that order)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    I am not gonna be constructive here, just feel like sharing:

I hate eating. Therefore, I don't have over-weight problems. And I couldn't care less how healthy or not healthy I eat.
    Why do you hate eating?

---------- Post added 2012-04-05 at 12:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by aastarius View Post
    Ah yes, those good old nutritionist experts:
    Might I just add that unless a nutritionist/dietitian is a qualified doctor of medicine as well I'd disregard anything they say.

My fiances father is a doctor who also is a practicing nutritionist and as such is actually trustworthy :P

Quote Originally Posted by Primus82 View Post
    Pseudo science? You made my day. You are welcome to continue to listen to trained nutritionist "experts", and I'll do what I know is best for me.
    Entitled to your own opinion, but there is still no basis for this "caveman" diet. It is more a religion akin to CrossFit (the two often come hand-in-hand), hinging on belief than empirical studies.

---------- Post added 2012-04-05 at 03:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by aastarius View Post
    Ah yes, those good old nutritionist experts [snip]
    That picture simplifies the image of a person; it kind of reminds me of those ridiculous "what if our budget was a household" pictures. Aside for weird things like 'colonic irrigation', we would have to look at their past history and life-style as well: exposure to elements, nutritional supply, physical activity, etc.