Thread: Piercings.

Piercings.

Hello mmo I got my nipple pierced today. Who of you has piercings, where and did it hurt?

10+ Year Old Account
    I have none. Never plan on any. See zero value in them.

I have heard from friends that nipples are pretty painful. Very sensitive part of the body.

Off topic, does milk come out of 3 holes of a lactating woman's nipple when pierced? Like a milk sprinkler.
    I like sandwiches

Deleted
    Nipple, tounge and 2 in my ear

10+ Year Old Account
    Used to have nipple and tongue; currently have 7 piercings in ears. Nipple just stung but tongue was a bit more painful, though brief. With the tongue it was more the soreness and swelling that was unpleasant.

Deleted
    1 navel piercing which didn't hurt at all and 4 earings which hurt a little since I have small ears :b

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    2 in each ear lobe, 1 in the top bit of my ear on one side, and my navel.
    None of them really hurt much. The one through the cartilage in my ear felt.... weird.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

10+ Year Old Account
    niple, nose, 3 in ear, 1 on lip but i don't use it anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion View Post
    The loss of the ability to pass on loot is the loss of the ability to choose. This is communism
    Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    A year from now someone on these forums is gonna say that the (wod) launch went smoothly..... I am gonna remind that asshole of this launch, this shit is not going smoothly at all.

Snake bite (1 on each side of my lower lip), 1 in the right eyebrow and a 12 mm strech in my left ear....

Non of them was really painfull, but it felt weird when the needle went trough my eyebrow cause of all the nerves around your eye or something.
    I also pierced my left nipple just for fun with a safty pin once, but took it out like 24 hours later cause it wasn't straight and since I used a tiny safty pin i wouldn't be able to use a real piercing in the hole.

1 helix piercing. It looks nice.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roose View Post
    I have none. Never plan on any. See zero value in them.

I have heard from friends that nipples are pretty painful. Very sensitive part of the body.

Off topic, does milk come out of 3 holes of a lactating woman's nipple when pierced? Like a milk sprinkler.
    Do you know somebody who has only 1 hole in each nipple? Frightening!

16, in various places
    Currently stretching my ears, aiming for 8 mm with sawblade tunnels, fuck yeah!

http://www.crazy-factory.com/product...oducts_id=3766
    Quote Originally Posted by Lochglen View Post
    I am wondering if Blizzard are going to give the Alliance the 5 mounts because the worgen have running wild, the horde have 5 new mounts , i just think they should balance it out, how say you all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    hows about you give half your money to africa because you have more than them, and it's not balanced
    no? didn't think so

Nipples. Prince Albert (with a curved barbell now). And no, it didn't hurt at all. A vaccination at the doctor's hurt more.

Top of the cartalige in one ear, that's the only one I use, I had my eyebrow peiced bit I haven't used jewelry in it for a month.

I got my ear lobe peirced when I was 9 ish, I was stupid and didn't take care of it, so now I have some scar tissue or somthing so I can feel the lump of sccar tissue, puss comes out if I squeeze it, its redish and is very noticable. So please take car of it.

---------- Post added 2012-04-04 at 06:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Skroesec View Post
    Nipples. Prince Albert (with a curved barbell now). And no, it didn't hurt at all. A vaccination at the doctor's hurt more.
    Ok 2 things

How's the toilet seat splatter?

And arnt you extremly paranoid of it getting caught in the zipper or somthing.

Quote Originally Posted by Aethon View Post
    Top of the cartalige in one ear, that's the only one I use, I had my eyebrow peiced bit I haven't used jewelry in it for a month.

I got my ear lobe peirced when I was 9 ish, I was stupid and didn't take care of it, so now I have some scar tissue or somthing so I can feel the lump of sccar tissue, puss comes out if I squeeze it, its redish and is very noticable. So please take car of it.

---------- Post added 2012-04-04 at 06:34 PM ----------

Ok 2 things

How's the toilet seat splatter?

And arnt you extremly paranoid of it getting caught in the zipper or somthing.
    Haha splatter. Basically non-existent if you know how to take care of it. If being a bit more detailed doesn't get me into trouble, when I had a ring, "water tension", i think it is, causes the urine to follow the length of the ring, so you pee just like normal really. Without a ring, anyone who has one (including me) has to push the lower sphere of the barbell "up" to block the piercing "exit" or it will splatter. I haven't gone without a peircing since i got it last year so I don't know how it manages without it.

And no not at all. The first week I had it I walked weirdly because it kept poking out of my boxers and rubbing on the inside of my jeans. But as it healed it stopped happening and now is like, moving against just-under-waist-level things, too fast, and bumping it... like standing up really fast and close to a desk (which I've done before).

But really, its fantastic and the easiest thing in the world to get. It was my first too and I was very nervous.

Deleted
    Both nipples twice, Stretched lobes to 20mm, septum, industrial in one ear, tragus, conch, rook in other, Nape, and bridge.

Sorest out the lot was the Industrial, but that was a trainee peircer and she fucked it up a bit.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Have my tongue twice, my ears stretched to 20mm, industrial on my right ear. had my septum done twice, my sternum done twice, my wrist, 5 piercings on various places on my lip, my conch (middle of ear) and both nipples. Conch and Septum were definitely the most painful >.<