Hello!

I created this thread for a few reasons:

1.) To thank everyone that helped me by giving me advice on a video card that would best suit my needs for the cheapest price. My XFX Radeon 6870 arrived in the mail today, which was installed in no time! Unfortunately, I have no games right now to try it out. I'll soon have D3 with it coming out right around the corner. Plus, I need to focus on college anyway. Again, I appreciate all the advice. Thank you.

2.) My Crucial M4 128gb will be arriving in the mail Friday, so I am getting prepared for that. I have found a couple threads regarding things to do to your SSD before use and once the OS has been installed on it. One of them is titled "So I bought a Crucial M4... what next?". I guess aside from that thread, I am curious what else I should be aware of when setting up and preparing a SSD.

I plan to only install the OS, D3, Microsoft Office and other applications of those nature while installing/downloading and keeping everything else on my other temporary 500gb 7200 rpm drive. Should I have my SSD as the D drive and then keep my hard drive as the C drive? These are things I am not sure about. I want all my files I download to go into a partitioned section specifically created for downloading files on the 500gb hard drive and another partition dedicate to music, movies, etc...

3.) Lastly, with the last piece to the puzzle coming in the mail on Friday (the SSD), I plan to overclock my i5-2500k. I'd like to overclock it to 4.0ghz and maintain it at that clockage. I have looked around to find the most optimum voltage as well as other settings, but I am still confused on exactly what to adjust in the BIOS. Any insight into this would be greatly appreciated.

Once I have installed the SSD and successfully overclocked my cpu, I will officially be done with my new CPU build! I again thank all the forum members of mmo-champion for their help and great advice!

Thank you