Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    got it on my priest on the 2nd or 3rd LFR run i did on him, but no rly, i never see it.. same with the agi and str version, i tho see the str one more then agi or spellcaster

---------- Post added 2012-04-24 at 05:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by xiza View Post
    it only dropped once on heroic for us, our warlock got a real nerdgasm after equipping it ^^

gah sorry, realized after posting that's the priest forum. throw rocks at me :|
    "throws a happy fun rock" http://www.wowhead.com/item=18640

Makes me sad when I see people with worse gear than me running around with a Heroic one (I'm 8/8H). Only seen one in LFR when I was on my druid However I did manage to win a Vial in LFR (only one of those I've seen too!) and was able to give that to our main rogue so not so bad :P

Fingers crossed for raid tonight!

10+ Year Old Account
    ive done that raid on almost all my toons since it began and i saw it once, of course i didnt win it.

Our raid has only see one HM CoC and we've had 8/8 down since March 8th.

never seen it, reg or heroic. and i run with 2 raids, 7/8h and 5/8h. we do have 3 H:BLF and 2 H:Vials though

Deleted
    I have been raiding DS sence the release of it, didn't miss a raid untill 2 weeks ago. We didnt have a single drop of it. However, the raid 2 weeks ago my guild raided without me and had a PuG Shadowpriest. CotC HC and IotCM HC dropped... im the only caster in our guild... Found out the day after when I got back from my vecation that a 384 geared priest was running around with my BiS trinkets. That was one of the darker days of my time playing wow.

Cant do anything else then to agree with previous statements about hoping that blizzard learns from their misstake with the horrible shared loot table.

I have never seen it in normal or heroic, i have seen it once on LFR and a enhance shammy won it

Still see the same loot of hc morchok each week pretty much.

I raid 10man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Spirit ring, CoC, VoS, BLF and so on dont exist - havent seen a single one of these items a rate of 2 clears a week since release..

Edit: This random loot table has to be the single worste introduction to raiding since, well forever... Its just no fun running the same raid 50 consequtive times with no rewards in sight.
    Last edited by Syenite; 2012-04-26 at 12:09 PM.

Deleted
    Our 2 casters got the Hero version, and I think 1 or 2 healers got at least the normal version.

But of course, 0 Vial. 0. Not even normal mode. Zero.

Quote Originally Posted by Syenite View Post
    Spirit ring, CoC, VoS, BLF and so on dont exist - havent seen a single one of these items a rate of 2 clears a week since release..

Edit: This random loot table has to be the single worste introduction to raiding since, well forever... Its just no fun running the same raid 50 consequtive times with no rewards in sight.
    Shared random boss loot is not new with this Tier - it's been around for as long as WoW raiding has been.

I know it is supposed to be random, but these trinket drops are ridiculous. I can't tell you how many STR and AGI trinkets we have blown up, and only seen 1 CoC, 1 Heart of the Unliving, 0 Windward Hearts, and 0 Indomitable Prides, 3 Seals, and IIRC 0 Vortexes. To tell you the truth, the only raid healing trinket I have gotten this WHOLE XPAC is a LFR Seal. I raided half of BoT/BWD tier as heals, all of FL, and all of DS. No tier level healing trinks.

We feel the same way as you guys, but for the Vial. Our raid group has seen several Cunnings and I got Heroic Cunning last week on Zon'Ozz. Our casters have the normal version, even the healers for OS, but we have yet to see any Vial. I have never seen it in LFR and I'm quite sure it doesn't exist at this point.
    Disc/Shadow Priest

i has the HC version :d u jelly?

our rogue and hunter has the heroic vial too? u mad?
    Last edited by Martinussen; 2012-04-27 at 08:23 PM.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ