In All Honesty - (SWTOR) How did it rank up?

How did this game do compared to AION, RIFT, AoC and all the other MMO's that have come out?

How would you rank the PvP system in SWTOR compared to WoW, perhaps, even the PvE System.

Is the game worth picking up?

Is Biowares customer service any good?

Thanks

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Best leveling experience I've ever had in a MMO, good PvP, and nice graphics. The end-game is kind of bland, but I've been occupied with leveling all the classes since release. I'd say it's easily worth the purchase.

Dude, I luved this game. Now 3 months later, 2 50s later - i have nothing to do. My guild cleared 9/10 nightmare mode in ops - I did dailies - I pvped to almost battlemaster - and just can't do anymore WZs... but alas even as a huge swtor supporter I am bored and waiting patiently for 1.2

I think this game will truely be dead - if they do not implement an LFD tool. I see new people daily in the game all trying to make groups for things no one wants to group for anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by salamala View Post
    Dude, I luved this game. Now 3 months later, 2 50s later - i have nothing to do. My guild cleared 9/10 nightmare mode in ops - I did dailies - I pvped to almost battlemaster - and just can't do anymore WZs... but alas even as a huge swtor supporter I am bored and waiting patiently for 1.2

I think this game will truely be dead - if they do not implement an LFD tool. I see new people daily in the game all trying to make groups for things no one wants to group for anymore.
    Did you ever do Hm's in WoW? How would you compared nightmare mode to Hardmodes in WoW? Are the NM modes harder or easier than HM in WoW?

Hmm interesting about the LFD tool....I figured all the WoW haters would go to TOR because there is no LFD tool.

Pit Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    10 out of 10

Some of the best gaming I've had since early WoW.
    ^ The above should be taken with two grains of salt and a fistful of "chill the F* out".

I absolutely loved it, best game I've played in quite a long time. The leveling was awesome due to the level of immersion you felt from the full voiceover, and the classes are incredibly fun to play. I would have bought it just to level the classes, that's how awesome the stories are. However, after you reach level 50 and finish your class story it felt like a regular MMO, with nothing to do but grind different areas for gear. I would definitely recommend it, unless the MMO scene does not interest you much anymore, which is more of a downfall on my part than the game.