Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by CJack14dt View Post
    Unfortunately a camera would do no good as our house is up a rock face and a significant distance from the street. Oh and to add another fact to this idiocy. Some of these idiots during the day while they are at work put street cones and trash bins on the street to reserve their spots until they get home.

Oh and our lease isn't up for a couple more months so I just have to survive that long.
    If you've only got a few more months of this, just cave to their demands. Not worth the headache.

Love it when kids from good neighborhoods try to give you advice about bad ones. Listen, there isn't anything you can do without getting them all riled up and yourself potentially injured. You're right, these folks wear bucking a decent way of life like a badge of honor. What do you think they wear on their sleeve for roughing up a haole?

Quote Originally Posted by WretchedSimmons View Post
    Love it when kids from good neighborhoods try to give you advice about bad ones.
    Yeah, most of the responses I've seen in here amount to "dude, why don't you just invite them over to use your pool?" And nobody seems to realize that Hawaii is largely a shithole. You don't need to do something to become a victim there, just ask tourists who get mugged and beaten routinely just for leaving the safety of their hotel. If it wasn't a beautiful island, white people would go there about as often as Oakland.

Don't take the advice of anyone telling you to get revenge. It's not gonna end pretty for you, because you have something to lose and they don't. Your best course of action is no action until you can get the hell out of there. Pride will tell you otherwise, but self-preservation is a much better speaker.

You don't want to start anything with them...ever seen Hot Fuzz?? Shit would go doooooown....

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    With an attitude like that, I simply cannot fathom why these people aren't more receptive and gracious towards you. We'll just have to chalk this up to one of life's great mysteries.
    Let me guess... you are from either Europe or Canada, or live in a town where 95% of the people are the same race, thus have no clue on the reality people in melting pot areas face.

Deleted
    Wait a sec, I saw that one George Clooney movie about him in Hawaii and a cheating wife and such and it was all pastries and unicorns for everyone involved (apart from the wife; she dies. Spoilers, btw.). Either Hawaii is full of affluent white people driving around in convertibles and jetski's, or the movies...they lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    LOL. I'd just do all i could to annoy them until they slip and do something illegal which i would catch with a camera.
    this is exactly what you should do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    Let me guess... you are from either Europe or Canada, or live in a town where 95% of the people are the same race, thus have no clue on the reality people in melting pot areas face.
    Oh right I forgot that Europe was a single country with one single race living within it.... oh wait.

Quote Originally Posted by kuku2 View Post
    http://how2dostuff.blogspot.com/2006...-thermite.html
    +
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdCsbZf1_Ng
    =
    do this either immediately before you permanently leave the area, or do it after you've moved. Without a car, they're fucked.

edit: Oh, and don't do the gas tank part -- we don't want to kill anyone, afterall.
    omg i loved that!

wonder if you can rig it up to be under the hood, and ignite when the car is turned on? that way destroy the engine and everything else under the hood but not cause harm to the driver?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Corayo View Post
    omg i loved that!

wonder if you can rig it up to be under the hood, and ignite when the car is turned on? that way destroy the engine and everything else under the hood but not cause harm to the driver?
    The heat from the thermite would cause pretty serious harm to the driver.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackspur View Post
    The heat from the thermite would cause pretty serious harm to the driver.
    even if you dont use as much as the video and have it under their hood?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Corayo View Post
    even if you dont use as much as the video and have it under their hood?
    Well considering it burns at 2,500 C (4,500 F) yes it would cause pretty serious damage to anyone that close.