digital versions available for download?

title kind of says it all.. for the pre-purchase on the 10th... if I just go for digital or digital-deluxe will I just be able to download the game? I'm not so sure if I have any stores from where to purchase it around here and I don't care much about the box

Quote Originally Posted by soh View Post
    title kind of says it all.. for the pre-purchase on the 10th... if I just go for digital or digital-deluxe will I just be able to download the game? I'm not so sure if I have any stores from where to purchase it around here and I don't care much about the box
    That's the purpose of digital purchases, yes.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

No one but ArenaNet knows if you can download the game the second you pre-purchase it. If it does allow you to download the game right away, don't expect to be able to play because the servers will be offline.

Deleted
    Ofc you wount be able to download the game on the 10th, the game isnt ready

well i figured you would be able to download it and install it, but not have an account to log in on, until beta events or when the game is released... or maybe the servers would be offline... if you buy the box, don't you get the CDs of the game?

Quote Originally Posted by soh View Post
    well i figured you would be able to download it and install it, but not have an account to log in on, until beta events or when the game is released... or maybe the servers would be offline... if you buy the box, don't you get the CDs of the game?
    If you do digital purchase threw Anet, they will give you a link to download the client. It is not known when you get the beta client link when you pre-order, however like most games they will give you the link to download the actual game a few days before the release.

Box has the CD's and you get your box on release.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.