Poll: Will destruction be viable in arena?

MoP Destruction?

Hey guys!!

so i'm just wondering, who else is excited for the new changes on warlocks? And do you guys think that destruction will finally be available in arena again? Or will blizzard as usual just fuck up destruction?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think destro could be playable in arena right now, if it wern't for the fact we have more viable specs to work with.

Same thing in Mists, it might be viable because the burst right now is insane, however utility wise I think Demo will be far and beyond what destro could bring.

Destro is viable. Affliction is OP.

Destro will be viable and entertaining to play, 2 charges on conflagrate should provide us with a nice burst and not being forced to run imp to do dmg is another nice feature. All in all i'm really exited about locks changes for every spec.

I sure hope that destruction will be as viable as any specc in MoP.. love the destruction/warlocks but hate being forced to go affli if I want to reach 2.4k when I don't even like the affliction tree..

Casting 4 sec SF is nearly impossible if the other team is average. I also think the current design makes gaining Embers kind of slow. So I don't know... it all the depends on how Destruction's Survival ends doing.

Would be crazy if they changed so the instant SF would procc on all pets..

Until destruction is more playable, when the mana issues are resolved then it will be easier to judge.
    The long cast Soul Fire is just begging for an interrupt and if remotely close to 4 secs long will make it a liability for pvp.