Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Couldn't post the video as it's my first time posting.

"Schwinger" - Seeed [German, I believe]
    it's an odd song [almost sounds like German-Reggae], but I've always been in love with it

10+ Year Old Account
    Calabria 2007

Really really catchy but i cannot understand a word this chick says. I can catch "talk of town" a few times lol. Natasja has an amazing voice, its a shame she died in a car accident a few months after recording this.

Oh, and Video is very NSFW btw. lots of half naked women lol

Deleted
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN7sn2VJ-qw

I love the rawness of it, don't understand a word though.

10+ Year Old Account

Think she says Hikari at some point which I know means light, but that's about it.

I really, really enjoy folk metal/music in general, specially some European groups, and I can't understand most, even tho I usually try to find at least what the song is about. Biggest (and coolest example) would be the track Na Moey Zemle, by Arkona. It has the participation of 6 other bands, from various European countries, each using their own native language.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think that's most music for me. I'm very bad at deciphering lyrics. I almost always make them up when I sing along.

Deleted
    Discovered it through the Bleach filler-arc that made me stop watching the anime for ages but I love this song in spite of that:

Also, A Las Barricadas and other revolutionary songs.
    Last edited by mmocf558c230a5; 2012-04-08 at 12:22 AM.

Deleted
    there's a spanish folk/heavy metal band called Mägo de Oz I really enjoy listening to, never understood it though! looked up some lyrics but never had spanish in school or attempted to learn anything so i literally know maybe 5 words.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a metalhead myself, but my girl likes black metal/death metal where-as I just like heavy thrash metal. I can't listen to music that I don't understand atleast most of the lyrics to. She loves Cannibal Corpse and I just can't do that. I have no idea what they are saying. I listen to bands like Metallica and DevilDriver.