Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumashy View Post
    Bitching about such early beta builds, and the DATAMINED changes mmo-champion notices, makes me inexplicably grumpy.
    Hmm, okay. Well, then don't bitch about them. Problem solved.

We are months away before release. Beta started 3 weeks ago, change will come, and it will come often. Deal with it.
    You must be new. If you had any idea about how Blizzard runs their "beta tests" -- or, hell, even their patch/PTR testing -- you'd know that changes like the ones I highlighted rarely get reverted. Play their games and participate in their testing processes long enough, and you start to learn their modus operandi. Just because "beta is beta" doesn't mean everything will always change. Certainly, there's the theoretical possibility, but that's hardly the case in reality.

Also, you're reading comment and fora threads on MMO-Champion. If you have a problem with bitching, you've, without a doubt, come to the wrong place, lol.

Less condescension, more admiration. kthx.

aww yea! my dk tank gets his death nuke back! and the dmg increase on the other two is awesome as well! oh and that flying tiger looks terrible lol the groundones look cool but the flying one looks so weird
    Last edited by Eronote; 2012-04-07 at 12:13 AM.

Sig by myself
    Requests:Open
    my work

Quote Originally Posted by F-Minus View Post
    I like the levitate changes and the new talent.

Warlocks complain way too much, it's a beta, you will get your mana regeneration to a proper state. As for tanking, you were never intended to tank anything serious, just the same way as shadow priests could tank Onyxia back in the days wasn't really intended but was doable, you just have a bigger chance as anyone of surviving when pulling aggro, that alone is worth a lot.

As for the mount(s), I think the prices for them will go down considerably. The ground mounts should go for 9k-15k gold max, and the flying one should stop at 40-50k max and even then, most people wont buy it for that price if they're BoE, since they doesn't offer anything special (vendors etc.), except being new good looking mounts. There's way cooler looking mounts in Mists of Pandaria to be had.
    I don't know about your guildies. But my guildies are sitting at 300k-1M gold, doing nothing with their gold. Myself is at 150k and we don't raid anymore, so I will only gain gold from now rather than spend, till MoP go live.
    So I will for sure have at least 200k+ gold when MoP go live, and I'm sure that average gold on all servers will go up till then.
    Not to forget all HC guilds that are making hc "Buy-yer-shit"-runs aswell. And ppl pay TONS of gold for that shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Patch is almos 800 megs...gotta be more in there that this. Mine that Data!

Anyone else stuck at "Updating files?"

Deleted
    The idea of a flying panther sounds pretty retarded. But this one actually looks quite cool, it's not too chunky like the lion one, and it just looks unique, though I prefer the one without wings.
    I want!

Anyone else got issues with the new patch?

After downloading the shit, it first got stuck at 11%, then at 8% and now twice at 0%. :S

Deleted
    Blizz! Are you fucking kidding me? 5 awesome Jewelcrafting mounts !!?

Quote Originally Posted by aggression View Post
    I don't know about your guildies. But my guildies are sitting at 300k-1M gold, doing nothing with their gold. Myself is at 150k and we don't raid anymore, so I will only gain gold from now rather than spend, till MoP go live.
    So I will for sure have at least 200k+ gold when MoP go live, and I'm sure that average gold on all servers will go up till then.
    Not to forget all HC guilds that are making hc "Buy-yer-shit"-runs aswell. And ppl pay TONS of gold for that shit.
    I'm sitting on a nice pile of gold too, but as said, I wont buy that thing even for 20k, it's not worth it in my eyes - it's just another flying mount. I got well over 130 mounts already, and that number will just rise with all the faction and quest obtainable mounts in Pandaria.

That said, there's tons of mounts on the AH on my server, and they're always reposted 'cause people just don't buy them. From Mecha hogs, Vials of the Sands, Crimson Deathcharges to Magic Roosters, Wooly White Rhinos and Spectral Tigers and nobody buys them, I doubt it's market saturation, it's just that people have enough mounts already and there's a yet-to-have mount missing from the game, that would probably be multi passenger + vendors flying mount.

But that's the trend I'm seeing.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Jcc getting that many mounts I are disappointed...

Quote Originally Posted by F-Minus View Post
    I'm sitting on a nice pile of gold too, but as said, I wont buy that thing even for 20k, it's not worth it in my eyes - it's just another flying mount. I got well over 130 mounts already, and that number will just rise with all the faction and quest obtainable mounts in Pandaria.

That said, there's tons of mounts on the AH on my server, and they're always reposted 'cause people just don't buy them. From Mecha hogs, Vials of the Sands, Crimson Deathcharges to Magic Roosters, Wooly White Rhinos and Spectral Tigers and nobody buys them, I doubt it's market saturation, it's just that people have enough mounts already and there's a yet-to-have mount missing from the game, that would probably be multi passenger + vendors flying mount.

But that's the trend I'm seeing.
    Someone will always buy/get it. There's always a demand on "expensive and rare" stuff.
    If Blizzard tuned a boss so hard that you need all gear from latest instance, and 99.99% luck, movement, healing, dps etc. on a fight, ppl would still go for 5k tries on it, just to get the kill etc.
    WoW is special, if there is a posibility to get something, someone will get it. No matter what it takes.

Alot of ppl said they'll never get the vial. Today, half of them have it. My guess is there is more gold out there in ppl's pockets than we think there is. Only Blizzard really knows how much gold there is.

And pre Cata, it was normal to hear about sums of 30k-100k, now it's more common with 100-500k somewhere, probably more even. End game raiders, probably alot more.

---------- Post added 2012-04-07 at 01:49 AM ----------

And now the crashes start again on beta.....

---------- Post added 2012-04-07 at 01:51 AM ----------

And now the crashes start again on beta.....

Quote Originally Posted by caninepawprints View Post
    I'm pretty sure just the Onyx Panther is the JC mount. The others are probably from rep.
    Except that those four other mounts are listed under JC crafting spells, and already have some (maybe not final) mats attached to them. :P

There's a new priest talent that wasnt mentioned on the front page:

Feathers From Heaven:
    Place Heavenly Feathers at the target location. Each Heavenly Feather causes a single nearby friendly target to gain 60% movement speed for 4 sec. Only 3 feathers can be placed at one time. Accumulates an additional charge once every 10 sec.

The above talent replaces the old speed increase while levitating one which is now a glyph

Deleted
    Seeing at the four mounts needed to make the JC mount are currently uncategorized, I can only hope they are spread out amongst the other professions, otherwise I'm gonna have to start playing my alt again just to level up my JC :/ eurgh!

Brewmaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    I really hope that the ruby, emerald etc. Panthers are spread evenly among the remaining crafting professions (Blacksmithing, Alchemy, Tailoring, Leatherworking - Excluding enchanting). Would seem better. I doubt it will be like that and it seems like it will be Jewelcrafting only made by rare drops around the world (assumptions). I hope they consider other options other than giving Jewelcrafting 5 more crafted mounts.

10+ Year Old Account
    flying panther? SERIOUSLY? it looks like a wind rider and a gryphon fused together fucking idiots

Unless they actually let you queue up for *tanking* a dungeon as a warlock, who gives a crap what they do. The game needs more tanking classes to reduce the queue time.

Quote Originally Posted by huldu View Post
    Unless they actually let you queue up for *tanking* a dungeon as a warlock, who gives a crap what they do. The game needs more tanking classes to reduce the queue time.
    More tank classes doesnt mean more tanks, good try

Nice looking mount, looking forward to getting that one.

Oh please. You bitches bitching about mounts being reskinned.
    Have you seen he chinese dragon mounts? The yaks? The kite thingamajigs? Water striders? The new turtles are, whilst reskinned, amazing looking.
    Have you seen all the new mobs we're getting? Have you forgotten they're working on new race models? Seen all the new pets and npcs?

I agree, the flying panther doesn't look amazing. But then again, it's probably not finished either. Go figure.