Deleted

Ancient Guardian MOP

Short Question,is the Ancient Guardian no longer available for Rets?

I saw a Ret with the guardian, but cant find it for myself in the spellbook.

It appears to be bugged, nobody is sure if it is being removed or not atm. Right now you can use a macro to activate the ability and it seems to work fine though.

Deleted
    It's just bugged, and as Lucreta said you can use a macro to activate it.
    Last edited by mmoc8b393fc574; 2012-04-06 at 05:04 PM. Reason: Wrong assumption

Quote Originally Posted by Valkiri View Post
    It's just bugged, and as Lucreta said you can use a macro to activate it. You can trust me when I say that they are not going remove the ability.
    How can we trust you? do you work for blizzard?
    I'm Clara the impossible girl, and I was born to save the Doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by brightmonkey View Post
    How can we trust you? do you work for blizzard?
    I'm going to assume from there being multiple talents based around the ability, and from the fact that they put so much work into getting it to function correctly, they probably aren't removing it =P

It not being there is probably just an issue with the new way they are doing talents and abilities. I would be surprised if it's not showing up in the spell book with the new Beta build coming up.

I think they probably are intending to remove it. They reworked the talents using it (i.e Holy Avenger) to not be tied to it anymore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucreta View Post
    I'm going to assume from there being multiple talents based around the ability, and from the fact that they put so much work into getting it to function correctly, they probably aren't removing it =P

It not being there is probably just an issue with the new way they are doing talents and abilities. I would be surprised if it's not showing up in the spell book with the new Beta build coming up.
    That's exactly what I thought, but as Lucreta is saying I haven't really seen the new changes to Holy Avenger. Now that I've seen it, I take back what I said since it's possible that Blizzard will remove it afterall (Not that I really mind, since I never really liked the ability).

However I'm still doubting it will be removed just because of the talent change. Protection would be losing their shield wall, which I see as highly unlikely and there's so far no reason to remove it from the game.
    Last edited by mmoc8b393fc574; 2012-04-06 at 07:38 PM.

Deleted
    Code:
    /cast Guardian of the Ancient Kings
    Macro that.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Unify View Post
    Code:
    /cast Guardian of the Ancient Kings
    Macro that.
    This, but the correct spelling would be "Guardian of Ancient Kings". Your macro wouldn't work.

It's back in the spellbook as of the most recent beta patch, at least for Protection.

Seems to be back for Retribution as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkiri View Post
    That's exactly what I thought, but as Lucreta is saying I haven't really seen the new changes to Holy Avenger. Now that I've seen it, I take back what I said since it's possible that Blizzard will remove it afterall (Not that I really mind, since I never really liked the ability).

However I'm still doubting it will be removed just because of the talent change. Protection would be losing their shield wall, which I see as highly unlikely and there's so far no reason to remove it from the game.
    I didnt mean what i said in a negative way just a query so sorry fi ti came across like tht : )
    I'm Clara the impossible girl, and I was born to save the Doctor.