Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    not a great deal really, i baught the bundle packs (because for me the collectors edition was basically like going to a store and buying the game, i get enjoyment out of it so have no problems supporting it)
    i dont really buy skins, maybe spent $100 (equivelent on GBP :P) over the time iv played. well worth it though

Can't pay where i live :/

But NP hacked Some shops and used US/EU cards )

Sick avatar/Signature by Ammeg

Deleted
    5 to 10 euro / month

By the way, what exactly defines a "legendary" skin? I can't see the difference.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    By the way, what exactly defines a "legendary" skin? I can't see the difference.
    I think it's the really expensive ones. Like the Spaceman Teemo at 1,8k RP.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you value your life, be somewhere else
    The difference can be heard :P Legendary skins (most at least) have exclusive voiceover.
    In Soviet Russia banks rob you! Oh, wait a second...

Deleted
    Hm... I would say about.. 10€/month?
    Though I don't get RP if I don't like a champ or skin, last Skin I bought was one for Udyr.

20€ so I could buy runepage bundle

10+ Year Old Account
    Different animations, different voice - mostly that sort of stuff. Not all are as extensive. Nunu Bot got a whole bunch of stuff. Cho'gath had a complete revoicing as well. Tristana has a gun that sprays water...

I'm personally at ~$500 getting the skins I want and buying the Champion starter packs.

Friend of mine is a hardcore League player (Although still sucks at it) and has 310/360 skins, all champs, all runes, and quite a few IP Boosts ... He has spent over $2000 ... His favorite skin is currently PAX Twisted Fate ($200).
    Last edited by labman; 2012-04-08 at 04:10 PM.

Why would you spend money on a free game?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lexotron View Post
    1. To support the developer.
    2. Because you're too lazy to gather Influence Points.
    3. Skins are awesome.

Deleted
    Nothing:P I still have the 400 RP I got from the start.

It's a TERRIBLE business model for people like because I'd probably pay to make things more challenging and taking longer since reaching the goal takes away the point in playing. Paying for things to come easier and faster is just something I would never do or even want if it was free. And while the skins are kinda nice, they don't add anything to the gameplay so it's not something I would spend real money on either.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you value your life, be somewhere else
    Because we can :P

But, seriously, compared to all the time invested in games spending even $100 is not a big deal.
    In Soviet Russia banks rob you! Oh, wait a second...

10+ Year Old Account
    Because I like playing the game and would like to keep playing the game. That is why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Spent at least £300, but if I divide that amongst the amount of hours of entertainment I have gained, it's well worth it, and I'm happy to support the game.

The only game that I have ever been able to play for such a long amount of time apart from WoW and the Final fantasy series is LoL, so I am happy to oblige.
    "The truth, my goal."

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Over the what, 2 years that it's been out?

I played a shit load in the first 5-6 months and then completely stopped playing for well over a year. During my first stint I paid exactly zero dollars because I was hopping champions far too much and at that time there were few skins I cared about and few champions I cared about.

Since coming back about 2 months ago I broke down and have spent 20 dollars on the game. It's not a whole lot but I feel like it's warranted because I spend a lot of time on it and the game is free. I use to feel dirty about paying for games (DLC, etc) but I am slowly breaking down. The game is great and has frequent updates, so why not support them.

I play a lot of Veigar and Cho'gath. One just can't not get Gentleman Cho'gath if you play him a lot!

10+ Year Old Account
    About 150$ Australian
    D:

The second I buy a cool skin *I only buy skins for my mains, but I fluctuate alot about who my favourite is* they release it for half price the next week. ._.
    ALWAYS!
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Deleted
    Too much. I had to stop myself playing or else I'd just keep spending. If I'm playing and having fun I just can't stop myself from grabbing a new skin or champion and it was getting out of hand.

Deleted
    Way too much. Probably £500, give or take.