Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    8. I hate religion/god being shoved down my throat. Believe what you will I ain't gonna argue that he doesn't exist. Why bother? And imo earth is 4.6-4.7 million years old.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaellen View Post
    Not exactly sure that this thread will last very long, but...

Strongly Religious, and I think the Earth is very old, God having created and remade it multiple times till he found what he wanted.

But, in all reality, we don't know for a fact that the Earth is as old as many scientists say it is. It could be 100,000 years old, 12,000 years old, or 600 quadrillion years old, until we can go back in time and measure it, we shouldn't state anything as fact. Not that it really matters much at all, its just something to argue about.
    You cant possibly be serious! The scientific method is far too archaic and reasonable for todays post-modernistic relativism.

8. the earth is about 4.6BL and the sun is around 5BL to 5.5BL.

8: No form of any god, old Earth.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...do-you-believe

Please vote there for an accurate poll! If you wish discussion too i'll be actively watching it =)
    Power?!?! I'll show you POWER!!!

8 for me. I'm a big dinosaur fan too, so I can't just deny them existance!
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

I'd have to list myself as an 8, though i'm not one of these atheists who espouse their fantastic teenage logic after having read Dawkins/Hitchens books and think they have it all the answers.

8. Earth is 4.6 Billion years old.
    Gnome Pride!

10+ Year Old Account
    Option 8: Atheist borderlining agnostic and firm believer that earth is approx 4.5 billion years old.
    "Reality: The refuge of those who fail in RPGs"
    ~Though this be madness, yet there is method in't~

Quote Originally Posted by Flexecute View Post
    You cant possibly be serious! The scientific method is far too archaic and reasonable for todays post-modernistic relativism.
    Uh, was that sarcasm? I hope.

I'm closing this.

Any topics related to/leading to talk of Religion is strictly forbidden.