Deleted

looking for a strategy game

Hi there

I'm looking for a singleplayer strategy game like the total war series. Where you build up your "empire" and takes a while to complete. No games like starcraft because the thing you achieve in 1 mission is lost in the other one.

TY in advance

Deleted
    I think the Anno series does this, check it out. Don't buy 2070 though, it's the most dissapointing game of the year...

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Rise of nations is the closest one to empire i reckon

Deleted
    You could try Sid Meier's Civilization

Hearts of Iron 2
    Hearts of Iron 3
    Crusader Kings
    Crusader kings 2

Lord of the rings Battle of middle earth series
    Warcraft
    Command and Conquer

Quote Originally Posted by vcris View Post
    You could try Sid Meier's Civilization
    Or Age of Wonders. Its somewhat like Civilization but with a fantasy twist to it. Plus Age of Wonders Shadow Magic has a great unofficial support even tho the company doesnt support it, a group of players keep bringing out patches to tweak the game, and the company supports that. They put it on their website.

Warcraft, Command and Conquer (anything after Red Alert 2, dont get they get craptastic after that. Get the First Decade, has like a dozen of the games for 20 bucks), Age of Empires 2 (both original and expansion), Act of War, Sins of a Solar Empire, Star Wars Empire at War, as a huge strategy fan, I can keep going, but those are the ones I recommend.

I'm surprised Settlers 7 hasn't been named yet. One of my favorite strategy games.

Sim City is also great but 4 was a lil too much. Would go with 2000 or 3000 imo. But theres no real fighting in it.

WARWIND (starcraft-like RTS)

M.A.X. (mechanized assault and exploration)

heroes of might and magic

Ogre battle : The march of the Black queen

total war: Shogun 2