10+ Year Old Account

MoP current patch ATI Radeon HD 6870 problems

OK, MoP beta was working great for me with 0 issues until the latest patch came in. I am having graphics issues of seeing purple through the screen that just sit there and do not move as if to sit there like a wall. I had my drivers updated to 12.3 and thought that was the problem so I went back down to 12.2 and it is still there. Anyone got any clue what is causing this? Note I have 0 issues in regular WoW and no other game has issues so it would seem to not be my card having the issue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems to be happening to a lot of people. Have you tried turning down your view distance to "good"? Turning it down normally helps and I was then able to turn it back up again.

What you are describing sounds alot like what I had I turned down my graphics settings and then I turned em back to normal and it was fixed for me

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylos View Post
    Seems to be happening to a lot of people. Have you tried turning down your view distance to "good"? Turning it down normally helps and I was then able to turn it back up again.
    OK awesome thanks! It is fixed now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylos View Post
    Same problem and this tip helped. Everything turned to max except for Viewing distance now.