Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Last summer I bought one of those thermos mugs for my coffee? I would say I have already saved more money than I payed for it just because I now use up far less coffee grounds (it keeps it warm so I don't have to throw out half of every cup cos it got cold). Plus it has pictures of snorkeling doggies on it and brings a tiny bit of joy to every morning.

Any decent bacon.
    Chronic Sufferer of A.D.H.L.A.S. (Attention Deficit Hey Look A Squirrel)

My kitten. Got her from a shelter spayed, with her shots, and a bag of quality kitten food for the grand sum of $25. They were having a Drive to find some kitties new homes

Deleted
    Good quality boots. Anybody in the Military agrees with me.

I don't want to give any businesses ideas so I'm not saying

this old pizza place restaurant.. the pizza was so fantastic u could get 2 larges + pizza bread for like.. $28.. and it'd easily be worth another 10-15 more just cause of quality ingredients imo..

id say my phone too.. although i didnt pay anything for it so i guess double of 0 is still 0.

10+ Year Old Account
    Netflix is pretty cheap for its entertainment value. I'd easily pay triple the cost for it.

Marijuana if it was made legal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ptwonline View Post
    My kitten. Got her from a shelter spayed, with her shots, and a bag of quality kitten food for the grand sum of $25. They were having a Drive to find some kitties new homes
    I got the same deal for $10.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Liquor and bacon.

Can't live without em.

I'll probably die at the age of 30 because of it, but, why not live?

Minecraft, Redbull and my bed <3
    Edit: Woops, damn right Illunis. Bacon!

A local bakery sells a really, REALLY good baguette for $1.49, I'm not even sure how they can make any money at that price. I'd pay $5 for it and still consider it a value.

Deleted
    Coffee, even though I consume 4 cups per day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Good quality boots. Anybody in the Military agrees with me.
    I read that as good quality boobs...

Some artwork books and figurines.

Honestly with how tight money is right now I can't enjoy anything THAT much However, I recently got rid of a pair of shoes that lasted me well over six years. Bought them for $45, would have easily thrown another $45 for those shoes

The last car I purchased.

Got it for under $2000 (Australian) from a used car place and it has lasted me 4 years so far without any work done on it. When buying it I said I would be stoked if it just made it a year. It may look like a rolling pile of crap but as long as it runs without me having to pay for anyting other than petrol I'll still love it.

Let's all post in a public forum about what products suppliers can increase the price of without losing their consumer base.

Used to pay double for WoW monthly subscription ... and still thought it was worthwhile.

My favorite stuffed animals, only things I never questioned if I should pay for it, (besides necessities).

train ticket to my countryhouse