A survey for people interested in e-sports events (for my dissertation), takes 3 min

Hi everyone!

my name is Vadim Zinkovski and I am a student studying BA (Hons) Tourism Management at Bournemouth University and am conducting research on the motivations of people for attending e-sports events for my final year dissertation.

I would really appreciate if you could spend 3 minutes of your time on filling in the questionnaire. (only 13 closed questions!)

The survey is 100% confidential and nobody except for me will have access to the data.
    If you have any questions you can contact me at vadim.zinkovski@gmail.com.

Link to survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/esportsevents

Many thanks!
    Sincerely,
    Vadim Zinkovski

(I do not know if I am allowed to post this. I assume this might be considered spam or advertising, which is very unfortunate, because collecting data for this kind of research topic is quite difficult. Apologies if I broke the rules and this gets deleted!)

P.S. This is NON-commercial, I would just like to reiterate that!

Since it's not covered in survey - would mostly rather not travel at all - prefer viewing online with groups of close friends

done done and done

10+ Year Old Account
    Done, wish there was a choice for somewhere between competitive and casual, maybe casually competitive lol.

bumpkinnnn

---------- Post added 2012-04-11 at 12:49 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Faerwen View Post
    Done, wish there was a choice for somewhere between competitive and casual, maybe casually competitive lol.
    Hmm, I really would prefer if a person had to chose

---------- Post added 2012-04-11 at 02:45 AM ----------

thanks riken55!

---------- Post added 2012-04-11 at 02:46 PM ----------

anyone else feel like helping an undergraduate out?

hello mmo-championers! i hope nobody minds a bump? i've had to postpone my dissertation due to personal matters. more completed surveys would be very welcome!

Deleted
    Done. d d d d d d d