Pre Purchised GW2 but no Beta Forums

I pre Purchased GW2 this morning. but whenever I try ti launch the beta forums link it cdomes up with an error. does the pre purchase not allow us beta forum acccess. if it does when do we get access, id love to see what peoples experiences in the game so far have been. unless all those beta forums are under NDA then I guess no luck for me lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawnxxx View Post
    I pre Purchised GW2 this morning. but whenever I try ti launch the beta forums link it cdomes up with an error. does the pre purchise not allow us beta forum acccess. if it does when do we get access, id love to see what peoples experiences in the game so far have been. unless all those beta forums are under NDA then I guess no luck for me lol.
    The previous betas are still under NDA.
    If they open them to everyone, I'm assuming they will clean up the forums first.
    A lot of the leaks were things that are extremely subject to change, and that's why the press wasn't allowed to talk about it (like the cash shop),
    so why would they let us on the beta forums if they're not lifting the NDA. :P

I wouldn't expect to see any beta forums opened until they announce more details for the next BWE at the earliest.

I'm guessing here, but would be relatively sure in saying "Yes, there will be forums for those who prepurchased and are participating in BWE's". I say that based on the fact that I'm sure ArenaNet wants to consolidate all commentary and feedback in one place, and that will be a place they have some level of control over - so, I'm sure there will be "beta" forums - perhaps better labelled "Beta Weekend Event" forums.

I also suspect two more things: (1) They're not quite ready/finished/open for business yet (or ArenaNet have funnelled the resources for them into accepting prepurchases instead - which would actually be fantastic news), and (2) These may well be cleaned up after the last BWE and morph into the official forums.

TL-DR: Yes, but patience young padawan ;-)