• coke

128 51.00%
  • dr pepper

123 49.00%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    fanta - thaaaaaaaaats the stuff
    my resource is yellow!

Dr. Pepper because it's what all the bad-ass time travelers and scientists drink.

Quote Originally Posted by reve View Post
    Sir, if you don't understand a simple question in which you are given 2 options then you don't exactly have a bright future in front of you, I'm sorry.
    Sir, if you can't understand what he said (which from your response, you clearly do not), then you don't exactly have a bright future in front of you, it's what you deserve. I suggest you re-read his statement and try harder to figure it out.

Warchief
    Where's the Pepsi option?

Coke, Dr Pepper tastes like poop. I dont even think hes a real Doctor.

If you ask me what tasts best, its coke no matter what.. Dr.Pepper has more style though.

Dr Pepper is the best imo, but only when ice cold. Would go with coke if it's a choice between one or the other warm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Wounds View Post
    Myself, yes, I have always wanted to be a mod
    Probably not, the job sucks.

Dr. Pepper, of course. I don't see any other soft drinks with those kinds of credentials.

How is Barqs not an option?

Also Dr. Pepper is okay...it's an acquired taste like blue cheese. Would take an ice cold Coke over it though.

Coke. The only time i tried Dr.Pepper i honestly found it disgusting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    People playing games for fun, the BASTARDS!

Coke

Dr pepper tastes like playdough and that stuff you get at the dentist to swill your mouth

Though i must say i do perfer cherry 7 up or Vimto

Dr. Pepper with Barbecue Chips (Lay)

the best
    - wyrd bið ful aræd -

I know many that couldn't when they should because they didn't want when they could.

Coke > Pepsi > 7up.

I've never been much of a fan Dr. Pepper >.< but nothing is as bad as Mt. Dew. Whoever drinks that crap needs to rethink their life, as that trash is terrible. My opinion, of course.

Definitely Dr. Pepper.

Tough choice actually. I'll go with Dr.Pepper. It's all around tastier while coke is just very very sweet.

Dr Pepper is probably one of the most horrid beverages i have ever tasted.
    “The church says the earth is flat, but I know that it is round, for I have seen the shadow on the moon, and I have more faith in a shadow than in the church”

-Ferdinand Magellan (1480 – 1521)

Can't drink Dr.Pepper, makes me gag, so I chose coke.

Vanilla Coca Cola> All ................. Too bad they stopped selling it in most places XD

I chose Coke, but that's only because for some inexplicable reason Mountain Dew isn't on the list.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx View Post
    Blizzard is a conglomerate that through lower sub numbers has raised revenue. They're not stupid, they're just not catering to you.
    Yes yes, I know, the sky just bonked you on the head, casuals are taking over the government, and some baddie just got a raid drop... I think you'll live.

http://darisdroppings.wordpress.com

coke cause it has a bite to it. im talking about the 2L bottled coke.. nothing in cans or that other nonsense.. it doesnt have the same taste if its in a can..

id want a refund if i bought a dr pepper by accident.