10+ Year Old Account

Questions about spawning H:Rag

I'm looking to start a Heroic Rag alt run with my guild, since we're only raiding one night a week now, and I want to know if we need to do a Normal clear on our alts to get the Rag kill or if only 1 person needs the Normal kill to spawn.

Can anyone share some insight on this, or confirm / deny the 1 person theory.

You have to do all the bosses on heroic or Rag won't spawn on heroic.

the whole run needs to clear heroic bosses for heroic rag to spawn but in essence yes this will work if your alt run goes 6/7 heroic and then some guy from main run steps in and takes over that lock out so your main raiders wont get saved till its killed.

other mmo champs correct me if im wrong or not 100% right because i havnt done this in a while and dont know if things have changed.

Deleted
    the question is formulated in a way as if u were new to cataclysm raiding formula

to confuse you even more, ill state u need full heroic clear of every boss every week

On Heroic modes you get saved even if you wipe on the boss, but besides that your completely right

10+ Year Old Account
    You're not getting my question. I'm not asking if we have to run heroic to get heroic rag to spawn, I know that, I've ran heroic FL since it was progression. I'm asking, to get H:Rag to spawn when we get to him; does EVERYONE in the raid have to have a normal rag kill or does only 1 person(or the raid leader) have to have a normal rag kill?

Don't worry softcore, they just can't read. They'll blaim you for it when your question was perfectly obvious.

From what I know, only 1 player needs the achievement

Quote Originally Posted by xXsoftcoreXx View Post
    You're not getting my question. I'm not asking if we have to run heroic to get heroic rag to spawn, I know that, I've ran heroic FL since it was progression. I'm asking, to get H:Rag to spawn when we get to him; does EVERYONE in the raid have to have a normal rag kill or does only 1 person(or the raid leader) have to have a normal rag kill?
    I'm pretty sure you just need 1 person who can activate the heroic modes.
    Synit 110 - Orc Elemental Shaman [Active]

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    One person is fine as long as he/she can flip the switch, Then by all means your g2g.