Kael'thas cosmic infuser macro

Been soloing Kael with my prot pally with ease lately. One thing though I would like to make easier would be making a macro that does the following.

Switches my soul drinker to the cosmic infuser, word of glory myself and switch back to soul drinker.

I know this involves a GCD switching from the soul drinker to the cosmic infuser.

Any ideas?

Edit: reason being if you do not know, when you cast a heal with the mace equipped it gives you a 50% resist buff vs fire and shadow dmg for 30 sec.
    Last edited by scdogg44; 2012-04-11 at 11:34 AM.

Do me a favor and don't correct my spelling/grammar. I browse this site with a cell phone. Try harder next time to be an ass.

#showtooltip
    /equip Cosmic Infuser
    /cast World of Glory
    /equip [mod:alt] Soul Drinker

Cant say I know this for sure with the cosmic infuser, but I do know with the staff, once you take it out you lose the buff immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by Epedemix View Post
    Cant say I know this for sure with the cosmic infuser, but I do know with the staff, once you take it out you lose the buff immediately.
    The Cosmic Infuser one does stay without it equipped.

The 'worn' or 'equipped' conditional works for /equip so you can do this as well, should be able to spam it:

/equip [noworn:One-Handed Maces]Cosmic Infuser
    /cast [worn:One-Handed Maces]Word of Glory
    /equip [worn:One-Handed Maces]Soul Drinker