View Poll Results: Do you think they should be brought back in MoP?

Voters
166. This poll is closed
  • Yes, I don't like that they were removed.

98 59.04%
  • Yes!

48 28.92%
  • No, I don't care much for PvP.

29 17.47%
  • No!

16 9.64%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    To the dude listing off those gladiator mounts... don't forget the mounts bought with honour points, and the 75+ rbg win mounts!
    Also, would be cool if they brought back 2.3k tabards but idm too much as i've got a few across several toons so i'm happy..
    P.S. the tabard of the achiever kind of looks like the wrathful gladiators tabard? Might be worth a look if anyone is after that visual in particular.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naraga View Post
    Why are PvE players comming into the PvP forums to vote they don't care about pvp in a poll?
    why is it an option in the poll then?

Deleted
    WOTLK i was 1 day late to get wrathful tabard.

Although it would never happen, it would be nice if they made a seperate 2400 rating req tabard for each class that matched the t2 gear for that class. I mean, seriously, how hard can it be to throw together 11 new skins on an already existing model?

Deleted
    Would love to see them come back. Been using my own Tabard ever since I got it. Not to mention, adding extra rewards would make the ladders slightly more active. At the moment there's pretty much no reason for people to play after they hit 2.2k(first timers especially), when you know the next reward you get after T2 is pretty much Gladiator. Of course you can still play to improve your skills, but lets face it. Many people who get t2 won't bother to play any further. Mainly talking about those who know that they have pretty much no chance to achieve Gladiator. After sitting their elite gear some people would definitely try to go for the Tabard.

---------- Post added 2012-11-24 at 03:29 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by inboundpaper View Post
    I don't see why they got removed, but they also may just have run out of colors. I think it would be kinda neat if you got one at say ~1500 that was pretty simple and you can upgrade it every ~250 rating until ~2500 where it becomes just mega awesome.
    I have to say, I like this idea! But then, knowing Blizzard difference between the 1500req and 2500req tabard would be something...minimal. Pretty much like the lame recoloured set atm. Of course, I shouldn't complain, atleast there is something. But why can't they make something hyper mega turbo gear with image of raptor jesus embroided on it? Not everything should have easy access.

Hey, they made the challange mode sets. I have to say, those were a positive surprise. You won't see those sets on 'casuals' unless CMs get nerfed in direct or hidden way or when people start selling boosts. Maybe there's some hope for PvP also. Perhaps they're not gonna cling to their "everything for everyone" motto this expansion.
    Last edited by mmocb3196d46fe; 2012-11-24 at 03:30 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roosky View Post
    These were a really cool cosmetic thing back in WoTLK that I liked and I don't understand why they were taken out and not continued in cata, do you think they should bring them back in MoP?
    Yeah they were cool but shouldnt bee 2300 they should be 2450 like they were, or even 2500 so only glads can get them

Coming from someone who already has egit t2 on two chars: tabards should be awarded at 2200, weapons should be awarded at 2000.

reasoning is, that i sometimes feel so bad: enemies playing a really good game, but losing to t2 burst of my mate. thats not how a game should end against competent opponents, which might also counter you setup wise...

yes but [Unique] and no conquest point cost would be nice (and maybe actually good looking tabards lol) (oh and also - couldn't care less about 2v2 but NO RBG RATING)