Inscrption staff ? what does my paladin inscriptor get?

Hi, as topic says, i hear there's an inscription staff to work on, what does a paladin do with it? or get instead ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Get something else because they can't use staves...?
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    A blacksmith shield like every other expansion? Likely a blacksmith mace too. Just because it hasn't been data mined yet, doesn't mean it isn't going to be there. Professions haven't even been started really, the fact that we know of an Inscription staff is pure luck.

Not every profession offers an item for every spec/class. Inscription is filling the last hole of craftable items out there, staffs and off-hands. You still get the shoulder enchants, trinkets and glyphs. Crisis averted.
    Last edited by h3lladvocate; 2012-04-12 at 03:49 AM.

You get more stats for your Shoulder Enchant?
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.
    Beta males can cry on how I will not vote for their brood mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?

Quote Originally Posted by h3lladvocate View Post
    A blacksmith shield like every other expansion? Likely a blacksmith mace too. Just because it hasn't been data mined yet, doesn't mean it isn't going to be there. Professions haven't even been started really, the fact that we know of an Inscription staff is pure luck.
    He is asking specifically what does a Paladin get from inscription since they cannot use the staves that are being implemented. If I read that post correctly there is an option to get another weapon in the place of the staff

Your paladin inscriptor gets a scribe.

Also, Beta is Beta, something is likely to come out. You have to keep in mind that they are not obligated to make an available weapon for every spec made by every profession, or it could be like the opening of Cata, where alchemists had a stamina trinket and nothing else.

Deleted
    Does my Warrior get anything useful from Tailoring? Can my Rogue use plate gear from Blacksmithing? No.

Other than the perks (enchants), some professions craft different types of items than others. Scribes can make staves/off-hands and Engineers craft bows. Just as Blacksmithing crafts maces and swords.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's with all these guns my shaman engineer can make?! WHERE'S MY SHIELD?!

Oh right, the professorial stat bonus, that's what i get.
    You couldn't make paladin weapons beforehand with inscription, and you still can't now, what did you expect?
    Kaga, raid leader of Shafted, Ragnaros-EU.

Deleted
    Most perks are good for a wide variety of classes but there are some professions that favour specific classes or roles so it may be that there isn't as much a bonus for your paladin from inscription, although he may get a better bonus than others on other professions. Or it could simply be that they havent added that option yet....could go either way.

Get lots of cash from selling glyphs to monk rerolls, even more cash from new darkmoon cards, free shoulder enchant. Looks like enough reasons to stay scribe to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Deionara View Post
    Hi, as topic says, i hear there's an inscription staff to work on, what does a paladin do with it? or get instead ?
    I think you mean Paladin Scribe.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zalinea View Post
    I think you mean Paladin Scribe.
    he obiously ment inscriptor

My personal hobby: Charging people 3x normal price because inscriptor isn't a #&$!@ word.

Quote Originally Posted by Deionara View Post
    You probably shouldn't be choosing professions for a singular item, that would be rather narrow-minded.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Palisis View Post
    You probably shouldn't be choosing professions for a singular item, that would be rather narrow-minded.
    Eh I'm keeping Inscription for the sole purpose of getting the staff for the first tier. Then when I find something to replace it I am switching to enchanting , me thinks.