Engineer or leather worker for hunter

Im maxed Eng but was thinking of going LW so I can make armor and item enhancments in mop. Do you think its worth it?

Deleted
    yes. Eng is fun to have, and for pvp it is awesome(mainly because it is fun, for is the chance you fx 1shot yourself) and there is little to no money in is. So i would say yes it is worth it, for usefulness but it is most difently not as fun

Whats your other profession? the two combined are pretty good.

Deleted
    You will miss your portable mailbox and rocket boots a lot, but you could try it.

Well, at the start of a expansion engi is by far the most powerfull profession cause of the cockweel gems and the headpieces you can make
    I lvled engi late wrath, and havent regreted it since rly.. Now the headpiece sucks, and therefor are the cockweels arent in use! But the tinkers is still usefull. Synapse macroed into your most used abilities gives you 80 passive agi (as a hunter), witch is the same as the rest of the "raiding proffessions". But as mentioned there are NO money in engi besides for a scope every now and then.
    When is comes to LW you have much more money output.. Especialy if you have an alt with skinning. And gives you MUCH cheaper leg enchant and 80 exstra agi on bracers.. (130 compared to the normal 50).
    My self I use both on my main hunter. Have raidet endgame since tbc up to Firelands.. And I must admit that engi and LW combined are a realy great way to go on a PvE mindet player. When thats said, BS is the stronget raiding proffession atm cause of the epic gems now gives you 100 exstra of your main stat cause of the 2 exstra socket slots you get. But overall, LW and engi are both good! Combined they are awesome!
    A Hunter and a Rogue walks into a bar, both ordering a shot of brandy. The barmaid brings them over, and without a warning the hunter grabs both drinks and downs them in one. The rogue turns against the hunter and yells "Hey! My drink!! What do you think you are doing?!" The hunter grins and yells, "MULTI-SHOT!".

LW is one of the worst professions to level. I think you'd need pretty significant motivation to make the switch. If you are going to power level this off the AH, it's going to be expensive and take a fairly long time to see ROI. Fel scales, for example, are 50g a pop on my server.

The selling points of LW are the bracer enchants, cheap leg enchants, and some raid utility in drums and resist bracer enchants (tho those drums could stop working any patch, and the resist enchants are getting kinda far behind now).

You can make some money selling leg enchants, but it's a fairly competitive and typically low-margin market (at least on my server). There are a few other decent markets, tho some require rep. TBH, I'm making almost as much money with engineering at the present time (LW is a little ahead).

Deleted
    on my server the draonscale leg usually goes for 950-1100

Nice. On my server it hasn't been over 700g for months, and is typically between 500-600g.