Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellsian View Post
    You do realize that they announced the wave going out last night, but that there was a mistake and it is only now that invites are going out? Blizzard did not communicate at all with their community over this delay, that's poor support.
    They posted at the wrong time yes. Would you rather they delay the invites just to respond to you whiners? Seriously? I think sending the invites says it all. "Oh no we posted at the wrong time but here are your invites and your sacred "communication". Good lord.
    Last edited by xanzul; 2012-04-12 at 06:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    im posting now.. as of 30 mins ago.. i did NOT have an invite.. just refreshed b.net.. and BAM! the invite is there!! woot!!

US realm.. subbed since '09 also signed for AP within minutes of its announcement!

edit: i still do not have a confirmation email.. if that matters to people
    Last edited by Sinndra; 2012-04-12 at 06:35 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

just got my beta invite so they are out now

Well i cant log in but im flagged on my account and i cant post in beta forums because it says i dont have a beta account.... weird....

Quote Originally Posted by Ellsian View Post
    You do realize that they announced the wave going out last night, but that there was a mistake and it is only now that invites are going out? Blizzard did not communicate at all with their community over this delay, that's poor support.
    Quit bitchin, EVERYONE knows by this point invites take a day to do 100k, 250k will take long and who cares if there was a mistake they made last night, generally in each post they say it will take a day or more for all the invites to go out. Relax take a chill pill, crack open a beer and quit whining. Blizzard's Customer Support has been Heralded as one of the best companies with customer support, until 1 they laid off 600 people from customer support straining everyones jobs(hopefully they realize how wrong it was and call back some of the). And 2 when they made the mistake of giving people beta entry for signing up for a year.

Give them a break, all the people expecting blizzard to have fulfilled Instant beta access immediately once it came up, and did not think that 1-2 million people were going to sign up for it and that blizzard would have invited all 1-2 million instantly are either crazy or just plain stupid. It was also stupid on blizzard's part for not expecting 1-2 million people to sign up for the AP.

Please write if you are from US/EU if you HAVE recieved an invite! (US have been confirmed to send invites)

I just got mine like 5 mintues ago.

US-March 08-AP within 5 hours of it going live.

Quote Originally Posted by Dengir View Post
    I just got mine like 5 mintues ago.

US-March 08-AP within 5 hours of it going live.
    I think I will finally make my panda monk now just so I can see the stupidity on beta realms. And oh my god male pandas are fat.

10+ Year Old Account
    started wow in 06, ap as soon as its available and just got invite.. Oh and on Us server

No invite still. I'm sure it will take a little while for them to get processed but it's disheartening seeing people from 08+ getting in when I've been playing since 06. It makes me curious to know what other factors Blizzard is looking at (they said time playing and AP time were SOME factors) for these beta invites, or if they're just bullshitting and are just sending out randoms now.

09 still no beta invite hoping though

Deleted
    Seems all of the people who've been just invited are from the US. Any EU people got their invites in last couple of minutes?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Account December 06, Annual Pass first week, Just saw it pop up in Battle.net account a few minutes ago but still won't let me login or post on forums. Also on the US realms.

Quote Originally Posted by healzforu View Post
    09 still no beta invite hoping though
    Honestly I think a lot of you people who started playing in the past few years will be getting invites soon.

Just got my invite!!

'09 account
    AP 1st day it was was announced

Just got my beta invite aswell!!!!!! =)

Quote Originally Posted by Xexec View Post
    Just got my beta invite aswell!!!!!! =)
    This makes me wonder if there is a mmo-champion guild going on. If there isn't someone should start one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    No invite still. I'm sure it will take a little while for them to get processed but it's disheartening seeing people from 08+ getting in when I've been playing since 06. It makes me curious to know what other factors Blizzard is looking at (they said time playing and AP time were SOME factors) for these beta invites, or if they're just bullshitting and are just sending out randoms now.
    For sure.....I'm 2004....I think the last 2004 with no invite. They're random, but still.

My account just got flagged, Go Check!

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder how long I'll have to wait for my invite. Account started in April of 05, and I've taken a lot of breaks but still have 4+ years of payed time. Unfortunately I didn't sign up for the AP until two weeks ago.