Thread: Dust 514 Beta

Dust 514 Beta

Ok, I've been trawling the interweb looking for when exactly the Beta is released, and how I can get my hands on it.

Does anyone know for sure when the beta is released?

No announced date has been put out. You might wanna go to CCps website for further updates than here.

Deleted
    Well from googling abit they say closed beta might open this month and open beta around E3 this year.

Kinda sad to see this game go PS3 only tought.

Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    Well from googling abit they say closed beta might open this month and open beta around E3 this year.

Kinda sad to see this game go PS3 only tought.
    Yeah I was excited for it until that
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

There's really not going to be a PC release for DUST? FPS on consoles sucks compared to PC, just feels so slow on a console. Counter-strike is one good example, but then I suppose PC players would rape console players if they shared servers.

I don't mind them making it a PS exclusive, what I don't understand is why they insist on making it on the ps3 and not wait for the ps4.

Quote Originally Posted by Shirra View Post
    I don't mind them making it a PS exclusive, what I don't understand is why they insist on making it on the ps3 and not wait for the ps4.
    Because my friend, the PS4 is going to be a POS. Have you looked up what they plan on doing to it? It's not getting my money. I'm going to keep my PS3 until the day it dies. Plus I'm going to laugh when Gamestop won't carry it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vongimi View Post
    Yeah I was excited for it until that
    Yeah, me too. Very disappointed it's going to be a console only game. I love the EVE universe (even if I don't play it anymore), but even if I owned a PS3 I wouldn't be interested simply because I find the control scheme to be awkward.
    ~ flarecde
    Reality is nothing; Perception is everything.

Deleted
    Hopefully thread is not too old to necro, but I got my closed beta invite today, I'm an EVE Online subscriber. Others will be getting them now too I suspect (the previous wave was fanfest participants).