Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    There are many different ways our story could continue.I'll just make a suggestion.
    So, here it goes:

Even now in times of "peace" (pandaria) the Sin'dorei cannot rest.A civil war errupts inside Silvermoon between the ones that want to literally and metaphorically be "purified" throught light with Halduron Brightwing as their leader and the ones that believe power is what makes them what they are and therefore power will carve the path to a better future.The second group being lead mainly by Grand Magister Rommath and other arcanists.Lor'themar Theron being in the middle of this crisis tries but fails at first to unite the two groups.All these incidents will ultimately lead to the death of many innocents and chaos will spread once more in Silvermoon.

Many external groups,both from the Horde(Sylvanas,Garrosh) and the Alliance but also ones outside the factions will find that as an opportunity to change the status quo to their favor, supporting one of the two sides secretely and thus making the situation even worse for the Sin'dorei.Both sides will use every mean necessary in order to achieve their goals (killing, making sacrifices, using powers they cannot control etc).

And so many months pass and the Sin'dorei are in total weakened state.One could say it's worse than before becomming Blood Elves.Lor'themar Theron cannot stand seeing his people dying anymore so he at last makes a more aggresive move and claims the throne because he only understands that both sides are of the same coin and that these sides combined will make the Sin'dorei glorious again.

He defeats both Rommath and Halduron in their own game and makes them see his own vision for the future (by not killing them).Now the three of them together, combing both the purity and their lust for power, are more powerful than ever.They make a campaign and make it clear to the other external groups that the Sin'dorei will never fall, cannot be used and will emerge victorious even in times of total chaos.Everyone will accept Lor'themar as the new leader since he was the one that saw the whole picture while other couldnt and the Sin'dorei will use both sunwell and fell energy in order to restore everything they lost and prove they are the best.

(players may choose green or gold/light blue color for their eyes, that way both former fans of the race (that liked their dark nature) and the ones that want the purified version would be happy)

As i mentioned it's just a personal suggestion, hope you like it.It would be nice to see other suggestions about how the story of the Sin'dorei would proceed.

Well if they're using power from the Sunwell which is now (half?) Holy... should they have yellow eyes?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhozul View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if the Blood Elves have been building something extravagant. Garrosh says that they're over nine thousand [currency] in debt to Ogrimmar right now.
    They're building the world's largest hair salon of course.
    Last edited by Mormolyce; 2012-04-20 at 05:24 AM.

Deleted
    As an avid Blood Elf roleplayer, I'm really, really hoping we get just a little bit of lore in MoP. Just something I can work with, since at the moment I'm having to base my Roleplay around pure speculation; particularly as two of my characters are very steeped in Thalassian politics.
    I'd also like to know of the Sin'dorei's current situation in Outland. I play a former Sunfury Warp-Engineer who, while re-allied completely to Quel'thalas, is still in love with the spectacular landscape of Netherstorm. It inspires most of his work. This type of character is becoming difficult to play, due to the fact that we've been given nothing in regards of information about the Blood Elves and Outland. Have they claimed Netherstorm as a base for Thalassian forces, or continued to farm its magical resources? Have all the Sunfury been either killed, or re-instated back into the fold?
    It'd be interesting to see if Blizzard do -anything- at all with Outland in MoP.

I know there are some who will fervently disagree with me, but, I think a Civil War would make for some amazing RP. As suggested, Brightwing could make the push for the Sin'dorei to welcome their estranged cousins the Quel'dorei, purify themselves from any Fel magic, and return to adopting a peaceful, isolated existence such as that they had before the Scourge invasion. Rommath, the Magesterium and the Blood Knights would of course form the opposition, wishing to keep to the old, totalitarian ways of rule, as well as fighting to keep the Sin'dorei as a part of the Horde, in order to further Thalassian interests of national security.

(players may choose green or gold/light blue color for their eyes, that way both former fans of the race (that liked their dark nature) and the ones that want the purified version would be happy)
    I love this idea.

Deleted
    Its kind of muffed up at the moment with blood elf lore after TBC if the Blood Elves continue with their righteous cleansing after the Sunwell they will eventually become the same race as High Elves again just with a different name and most likely want to mend bridges with the alliance and become a neutral race. I dont see why they would continue exclusive loyalty to the Horde especially with what's going on with Sylvanas and now more recently Garrosh. I also don't see why they wouldn't want to become neutral again as they are a small numbered race and in need of allies, allies which they have been helping for years since TBC such as ICC and Deathwing's events.

I think for the Blood Elves to maintain good exclusive rights to the Horde need to become a little dark again. As it currently stands they effectively killed off Blood Knights (no need for their unique connection to the lights power with the Sunwell now restored) and outlawed the once accepted Warlocks (with no reason to resort to fel energies I can't see the population wanting to remain connected to the demonic arts and having giant fel crystals all over their city).
    Last edited by mmoc79cd15b503; 2012-04-30 at 12:18 PM.

Personally, I would love to have the Silvermoon Throne not vacant anymore. But currently no one has a feasable claim, sadly. A King having to meddle with the different factions and currents we have in Silvermoon would be an interesting setup. It would also possibly strengthen their position in the Horde which is really piss poor at the moment. Also I would still expect that many bloodelves still don't trust in he light anymore and would keep the fel crystals as a backup. If that would be out of addiction or mistrust for the light could be up for debate. Also I do not see them cutting their ties with the Horde anytime soon. I would believe many Sin'dorei still loathe humans for Garithos' little misshap.(My bloodknight does anyways) That's the main difficulty with the future of the bloodelves i think. There is really no consesus what the bloodelf people could want. As said there are very different groups inside the Sin'dorei with charismatic and vocal leaders. This could go anywhere. I'm curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    Isn't that exactly what his short story debunked, though? It showed us that he's Sylvanas's pawn; and that moreover, he's fully aware of it, and not too pleased. I think he'd jump at the chance to get out from under her thumb.
    totally agreed.

Sin'dorei <3
    I totally agree that we need new lore, and a true leader. Regent Lord and King are two very different titles, and hold very different powers over us. Also, rebuilding Silvermoon would be nice.
    I've always loved Sin'dorei... Idk why, but I do. <3

---------- Post added 2012-05-09 at 08:20 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by FruitBat69 View Post
    Its kind of muffed up at the moment with blood elf lore after TBC if the Blood Elves continue with their righteous cleansing after the Sunwell they will eventually become the same race as High Elves again just with a different name and most likely want to mend bridges with the alliance and become a neutral race. I dont see why they would continue exclusive loyalty to the Horde especially with what's going on with Sylvanas and now more recently Garrosh. I also don't see why they wouldn't want to become neutral again as they are a small numbered race and in need of allies, allies which they have been helping for years since TBC such as ICC and Deathwing's events.

I think for the Blood Elves to maintain good exclusive rights to the Horde need to become a little dark again. As it currently stands they effectively killed off Blood Knights (no need for their unique connection to the lights power with the Sunwell now restored) and outlawed the once accepted Warlocks (with no reason to resort to fel energies I can't see the population wanting to remain connected to the demonic arts and having giant fel crystals all over their city).
    Lol. Blood Elves hate Draenei, and likewise vice versa. Not only that, but as Kharanios said, many Sin'dorei still loathe humans, sooo... yeah.

My prediction is that Silvermoon/Belves and Exodar/Draenai will be remade as of a future expansion. I can imagine Silvermoon and Ruins of Silvermoon being united and rebuilt as an even greater city, possibly the horde capital at that time (fingers crossed xD) and Sunwell having a new starting area for Blood Elves. Sounds cool right?

The same may be said for Draenai with a revamped Exodar that would float like a city on the sky. It would be awesome to bring back the BC flavour, since it was one of the most exceptional fantasy-themed places ever to be introduced.

It might, but Blizzard would never make a rebuilt Silvermoon the new Horde Capital. Orcs are the pillar race for the Horde, thus, Orgrimmar is and forever will be the capital of the Horde - just as Stormwind will always be the capital for the Alliance, because humans are the Alliance's pillar race and that was where King Llane Wrynn put together the Alliance.
    Off-topic. Blood Elves rule.
    Pyromaniac protégé.

What we need to do with elves is make the females less sexy and the males look less gay.
    | Main RP Character:
    Nidal Shadowdance |
    | While Forum RP'ing:
    Italics = What he's doing currently.
    Non-italics with Quotes = Talking
    Non-Italics without Quotes = Thinking |