fire mage w/o legendary - haste or crit

i tend to stack stolen time pretty slow since im lacking legendary, should i be aiming for the 2005 haste cap? i currently am not just going crit>haste>mastery

Deleted
    Yeah, that amount of haste should be the minimum you aim for. Legendary or no legendary

You don't really stack stolen time appreciably faster with Dragonwrath.

Crit > Haste > Mastery for stat priorities is fine. You'll reach 25% haste for free if you're in DS gear anyway.
    It's called Bloodlust not Heroism.
    I used to be a good player once. Now I'm a casual

Deleted
    No reason not to get the Haste Plateau as long as you're not sacrificing anything major for it (i.e. having to gem Haste), I believe the stat prio is as follows;
    Haste (2005(1505 T13 2set)) > Crit > Mastery

Put Mastery ahead of Crit for AoE, though.
    Last edited by mmocf1bcfeaf5c; 2012-04-13 at 02:14 PM.

after you get geared abit it doesnt realy matter you will have insane overcap of haste anyway

10+ Year Old Account
    Just a note from personal experience - having the legendary does not really help much with stacking stolen time.

The proc chance is roughly 6-7%, which theoretically means that 6-7% of your spells/dot ticks have a chance to proc. If your dot ticks proc, then you don't get stacks anyway. And then you still have pyro and fireball with only 50% chance to proc.

I have decent RNG with hot streak procs, but in the nine hells the set bonus stacks proc retarded slow for me.