Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Odegon View Post
    With today patch bioware dropped the ball hard.
    troll, mods please close thread

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-04-13 at 04:28 PM.

Take this as whine if you want but they really screwed over EU customers again. According to their own estimates this downtime will eat the whole EU primetime today. I don't think it's unreasonable to expect eg. free gametime from BioWare for this mess.

10+ Year Old Account
    "trolling" as widened his meanings, yay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion View Post
    The loss of the ability to pass on loot is the loss of the ability to choose. This is communism
    Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    A year from now someone on these forums is gonna say that the (wod) launch went smoothly..... I am gonna remind that asshole of this launch, this shit is not going smoothly at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Cakka View Post
    Take this as whine if you want but they really screwed over EU customers again. According to their own estimates this downtime will eat the whole EU primetime today. I don't think it's unreasonable to expect eg. free gametime from BioWare for this mess.
    They already announced a 3 day compensation.

Personally im patient and understanding. I fear tough for the damage that something like this can have on hot headed kids raging, trolling and canceling subs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cakka View Post
    They just gave out three free days to everyone who had the issue downloading 1.2 and 30 free days to everyone...you really need to relax. Also, I am so tired of the EU sufferage attitudes...this is cutting into my play time too you know.

That's like 8 or 9 tonight US EST right?
    I hate time zones.

... i swear why don't we just use one time the whole planet

10+ Year Old Account
    A Black Land of Sorcery and Nameless Horror
    tbh they have really dropped the ball on this one, its hard to argue other wise. patch, break patch, roll back, servers offline at prime time. not good really. along with the PR fails of last minute patches and only rewarding 50s rather than all say "founders" with free time. poor really.

well this kinda sucks

i just came home with a new pre paid card...seems europe wont come online today.
    i doubt this will kill swtor thou... seeing its already kinda bleeding to dead, saw the game for 19.95 in the store i bought the card
    guess ill go bring back the card , this kinda is the straw that broke the camels back for swtor for me.

starting to hate the 4min voice bs just to hear i need to kill 15ppl
    and object based pvp is the worst kind of pvp in mmo's (IMO IMO)

does europe get free 30days playtime too if you have a 50
    then i might look at it a bit longer

Quote Originally Posted by jayinjersey View Post
    I hate time zones.

Its 7pm US east, assuming it is on time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 0smo View Post
    starting to hate the 4min voice bs just to hear i need to kill 15ppl
    You do know that you can hit the spacebar to rapidly skip through the dialogue, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Argroth View Post
    troll, mods please close thread
    I don't know how that's trolling. Can you give a proper retort and prove that Bioware -didn't- drop the ball?

Quote Originally Posted by jayinjersey View Post
    I hate time zones.

'Cause 12 noon while its pitch black is dumb?

10+ Year Old Account
    A Black Land of Sorcery and Nameless Horror
    hes one of the non skippers in groups isnt he. turns a BT run into an epic 2hrs cos he doesnt hit spacebar

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by monostat View Post
    This. I was impressed with the way they implemented 1.2 yesterday, it was a huge patch and went about as smoothly as you could hope for. Breaking everything 1.2 with today's small patch just goes to show how step the learning curve is on maintaining an MMO.
    Smoothly? I beg you pardon, but that one was anything but smooth. So many new bugs that should have been weeded out during the testing, and now we have another downtime as long as the actual "patchday"... le sigh.

But I hope they will hand out a free day to us as compensation. It would be the right thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    Smoothly? I beg you pardon, but that one was anything but smooth. So many new bugs that should have been weeded out during the testing, and now we have another downtime as long as the actual "patchday"... le sigh.

But I hope they will hand out a free day to us as compensation. It would be the right thing to do.
    I am positive that they will, but was the free 30 days they just gave out seriously not enough for you? And it went a hell of a lot smoother than any weekly maintenance for WoW, let alone a WoW patch...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by voidillusion View Post
    They already announced a 3 day compensation.

Personally im patient and understanding. I fear tough for the damage that something like this can have on hot headed kids raging, trolling and canceling subs.
    That can only be a good thing though surely?

Whats this free 30 days everyone is talking about? I've heard nothing about it, and I can't find any announcements about it on DarthHater.com, or even the swtor website itself?
    "English doesn't so much borrow words from other languages as follows them into a dark alley, hits them over the head and goes through their pockets for loose vocabulary."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Migey View Post
    Whats this free 30 days everyone is talking about? I've heard nothing about it, and I can't find any announcements about it on DarthHater.com, or even the swtor website itself?
    Here: http://www.swtor.com/news/news-article/20120412-1
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

10+ Year Old Account
    The downtime is unfortunate. So is this thread. Closing