icc 25 heroic lockout question.

Hello, guys. I'm an avid mount collector and invincible is one of those that I'd really like to get. Only problem is - the effort it takes to assemble people to clear whole place and then, after some wipes on sindragosa, blood queen and whatever boss that might be troublesome for total newbies, people usually either leave or LK simply doesn't die.
    What I wanna know is how the mechanic work right now: lets say I clear 11/12 on normal 10man on my ALT, then make a new 25man raid with some people + my main (I gonna make it 25man normal, pass leader to my main and leave raid with my alt). Will I be able to kill heroic lk (respectively, put heroic mode on this particular lockout provoding I got Light of Dawn on my main) and at the same time retain 11/12 normal lockout on alt, who, of course, didn't participate in heroic Lk kill (If it is even possible to make).
    Ultimately, this way I could make icc25 heroic LK only every week w/o having to clear rest bosses. I'm just curious if anyone tried this out.

Deleted
    you cant set lich king heroic if you havent done bq, prof and sindra heroic in that specific lock out. If you'd do 11/12 hc first on your alt, then it MIGHT work

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Should work, as long as you don`t toggle heroic mode at any point on the alt. You already described the scenario well, but just for clarity, avoid setting the instance to heroic with the alt.

edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Darium View Post
    you cant set lich king heroic if you havent done bq, prof and sindra heroic in that specific lock out. If you'd do 11/12 hc first on your alt, then it MIGHT work
    Wrong. Not needed since 4.0. If you do 11/12H on the alt, then as soon as LK-H dies the first time, the lockout of the alt will update to 12/12H as well.

awesome, hopefully it will make life MUCH easier when it comes to making groups for such things on dead realm

10+ Year Old Account
    Thought Kazzak was a really alive realm :O

Anyway, I clear the place weekly for my friend's shadowmourne and to farm invincible. We kill LK HC almost every week now - make sure you get your ranged to spread out well in p1 and that your LK tank moves the boss back like 20 yards every time a trap lands in melee because they will follow it like a horse follows a carrot.

As has been said earlier, you need to kill all the main wing bosses (Deathbringer, Putricide, Queen, Sindragosa on HC to be able to unlock the option to kill LK on HC.

I find it weird that you say you have trouble wiping on wing bosses though; we usually clear the first 11 without any trouble and over the period of approximately an hour, and then just spend about 3 or 4 wipes on LK.

Good luck farming Invincible, I myself would also kill to get my hands on it.

you cant kill lich king on heroic if you havnt cleared the rest on heroic. you have to either go 11/12 heroic or just the 3 end wing bosses I.E Sindragosa Blood Queen and Proff Putri im not 100% sure on what needs to die so just be safe and go with 11/12 heroic if your not sure like i am. as far as if your lockout system will work for alts it will and your main wont be saved but you wont be able to do heroic LK if you dont kill the required bosses on heroic. hope this helped.

Kazzak horde is awesome, kazzak alliance is dead. Last week I went to icc25 run and we cleared ... wait for it ... 4/12 with 2 wipes on gunship and several wipes on festergut due to ninjapulls/vile gas and whatnot. At least I used this time for good and farmed precious ribbon haha. But anyway, ICC is still hard for some people

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Medanielle View Post
    As has been said earlier, you need to kill all the main wing bosses (Deathbringer, Putricide, Queen, Sindragosa on HC to be able to unlock the option to kill LK on HC.
    Quote Originally Posted by terrih91 View Post
    you cant kill lich king on heroic if you havnt cleared the rest on heroic. you have to either go 11/12 heroic or just the 3 end wing bosses I.E Sindragosa Blood Queen and Proff Putri im not 100% sure on what needs to die so just be safe and go with 11/12 heroic if your not sure like i am. as far as if your lockout system will work for alts it will and your main wont be saved but you wont be able to do heroic LK if you dont kill the required bosses on heroic. hope this helped.
    You are both incorrect. They changed that a while back, I believe maky13 is correct that it was the 4.0 patch. You do not need to kill the end bosses on heroic to attempt heroic LK. You can switch him between heroic and normal no matter how many heroic or normal bosses you cleared to get to 11/12.

cool, ty for replies