German translation

Can someone please translate this to german for me? Would be deeply appreciated!
    Preferably someone from Germany, but if you're good at german you're welcome too.
    Would really help me a lot, many many thanks in advance!

In the beginning of the fairytale we are told that Red Riding Hood are going to visit her grandmother out in the woods. Therefor Red Riding Hood goes out in the woods with a cake and a bottle of wine to her. Red Riding Hood puts the presents under her apron and walks happily trough the wood. The sun is shining behind the clouds. Red Riding Hood sees the wolf in the forest and says: “What do you have under your apron, Red Riding Hood?”. Then the wolf shows the girl the flowers between the trees and Red Riding Hood immediately picks a bouquet for the grandmother.

In the meantime the wolf runs over to the grandmother’s hut under the three oaks. It swallows the grandmother and lie in the bed with the grandmother’s bonnet on its head. The girls walks into the hut and discovers the wolf in the bed too late. She’s scared. The wolf also swallows Red Riding Hood, but in the end the hunter safes both Red Riding Hood and the grandmother from the wolf.

Deleted
    I suspect that this is a "Do my homework" thread, which is not allowed on these forums. Asking for volunteers for project surveys etc is okay, but not this kind of thing.

Closing.

(Since it now exists, if any kind-hearted German speakers actually want to help with his translation, you can PM the OP.)