Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Looks good, maybe I will try this. Little bored with TukUI/ElvUi now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by InfernoXV8 View Post
    Do you mean that you have addons that you want to add to the UI? Yes you can do that and they will work the same as always. I would recommend creating a new profile to them and call it the same as the rest of the UI. If you want to import the settings you can use the addon file found in the Saved Variables in your old WTF folder. Hopefully that's what you meant.

The action bars are created with Bartender so you can alter the bars very easily. Type "/bar" in game and just alter it to your liking.
    Yes, that's exactly what I meant. Awesome, yea I use bartender anyways, so shouldn't be a problem. Thanks.

Looks very nice. I really like the Quick-Swap idea, it's why I usually don't use these prepackaged UIs, cause they are such a pain to change from one character to another.

Deleted
    Thank you for bringing this UI back! I changed to ElvUI after you posted that the UI was discontinued but I've switched over again as for some reason ElvUI and TukUI doesn't do it for me. I prefer this. Hopefully you will be taking through to MoP as well? Keep up the great work!

Inferno, still working on that 1600-900 res for you, thing I'm having trouble with right now is the Debuffs on the target unitframe. they are behind the target and I haven't been able to figure out which mod it is. I know its not the SuF default as its disabled.

If you mean the bars that show your debuffs on the target then that's Class Timers. So do you mean your trying to alter the UI completely for 1600-900? If so that's a big job but that's great to hear. Good Luck.

Edit: When I switch the UI to 1600-900 it looks completely fine and there is no editing of the UI needed... Strange.
    Last edited by MayronWoW; 2012-04-16 at 05:24 PM.

If you mean the bars that show your debuffs on the target then that's Class Timers. So do you mean your trying to alter the UI completely for 1600-900? If so that's a big job but that's great to hear. Good Luck.

Edit: When I switch the UI to 1600-900 it looks completely fine and there is no editing of the UI needed... Strange.
    Not strange at all. For you who installed/setup using one of the already existing resolutions packs- 1650x1080 or the 1950x12 something, every thin was where it should be. Thus when you changed the resolution the ui new how to scale things down to be in the proportionate spot.

For me, my max resolution on the Laptop is 1600x900, thus I had to use the 1650x1080 setting. this caused certain KGpanels to be sized poorly and windows not lining up right as well as other things over lapping. There are probably a few elements I'm not seeing that will require tweaking a little later down the road but for now, Class timers and Parot are the last items I need to tweak a bit more.

Ok that makes sense. Are you also changing the Healer UI as well as the DPS UI? And also when you press the increase and decrease button, this changes the profile of bartender + Quartz so it can be very fiddly but you shouldn't have to do this if your happy with not using them.

Deleted
    Seems like no one will ever release an UI Set for my 1280x1024

Ok that makes sense. Are you also changing the Healer UI as well as the DPS UI? And also when you press the increase and decrease button, this changes the profile of bartender + Quartz so it can be very fiddly but you shouldn't have to do this if your happy with not using them.
    I don't have a Healer to work with the UI at all, well an 81 paladin but its ret/tank and a low 72 shaman. I'm not to woried about the increase decrease buttons, as long as i have the default set, the rest should scale properly.

@ Tianvay: Yea most systems now use a higher res then what you can. Laptop or Desktop?

10+ Year Old Account
    So... I've been using this UI for awhile now but today I logged on and go this...

Any idea what's up?

Where is the Dream button on Madness, and the button for Ultra?

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn, this looks pretty slick. Might have to give it a try when I get home
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Deleted
    Crazy Ui.Will try it as soon as i go home from work.

Quote Originally Posted by demopolis View Post
    So... I've been using this UI for awhile now but today I logged on and go this...

Any idea what's up?
    Same exact thing has been happening to me. I've been using the 1680x1050 version if that makes any difference. Anyone know?

10+ Year Old Account
    Loaded everything up and couldn't get the chat stuff to align correctly. Tried a few things, didn't work. UI's actually kinda ugly once I got to play with it some... that glossy, dark veneer provided by ButtonFacade is actually kinda gross when it's used for EVERYTHING.

Maybe I'm just used to clean lines due to Tuk, though
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Another lovely TukUI inspired UI, but, and please don't let my cynical side upset you, don't we have enough variations of TukUI by now?
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

@Ghostlore:
    I think that's controlled with Bartender called the Extra action button but I'm not sure as I don't play WoW any more. If anyone knowns this, please let me know.

@demopolis:
    I have never heard of this problem an if it has been working for so long and now it suddenly has broken. It must of been something you've changed. Maybe updating an addon or changing your WTF folder? I'm not sure sorry.

@Ryme:
    I have not used TukUI only the idea of the same colour scheme. It uses simple average addons all combined together. It use to look very different but I have picked up ideas over the past which people have suggested to me which ended up looking like how it does now. There are many differences though.

Deleted
    Hi Inferno, first of all thanks for the amazing work, I've installed this today and although I love it and appreciate the hard work that has gone into it I'm struggling to use it atm due to one tiny error that is really bugging me.

Below is my screenshot and as you can see:

seem to be linked to bartender and I can't figure out what it is connected to
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-06-23 at 11:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    looking nice. whats your raid frame addon?