Guild Wars 1 *hoping to make this the main thread*

Hi everyone i didn't see a main thread for guild wars 1 and i was hoping to make this it. i have played guild wars for a decent amount of time and though about going back cause its pvp was fun at lease for me. i always felt that guild wars 1 pvp was really balanced and its pve was fun. it felt like a mmo that gave you the choice to play with people or solo. with the update it had awhile back you can even now group with 7 of ur heroes.

as i said i wanted this to be the main thread if there isn't one i didn't see one.

Share builds storys ask questions w/e really. Please no bashingof guild wars or other mmorpg's compare but no bashing please.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2012-04-13 at 11:59 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Try the Guild Wars 2 sub forum. A lot of talk about GW1 there aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Lillpapps View Post
    Try the Guild Wars 2 sub forum. A lot of talk about GW1 there aswell.
    ya i just though i would make a thread just for GW1
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Chomag View Post
    Talk about stuck in the stone age...
    why cause i wanted to make a topic on a MMO that is 7 years old....at lease it isn't s site that's doing the samething.........

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    ya i just though i would make a thread just for GW1
    And there are a lot of them in the Guild Wars 2 sub forum. Go there. No need to make a topic here.

Quote Originally Posted by Lillpapps View Post
    And there are a lot of them in the Guild Wars 2 sub forum. Go there. No need to make a topic here.
    i was wanting to make a thread that was just guild wars 1 call it a megathread if you want so any questions can be answered or any storys they want to tell be told one spot for it all so people who like guild wars will see it and not hope to post in a thread that was made "years" ago isn't dead and you get a reply.

you must be really really bored or have no life to come to this thread in the first place and bash it when its ment to help people who play guild wars or wants to know more about it.

*now ill wait for the spelling jokes and all the other immature comments that will come from this even tho my intent was pure in making a decent thread about guild wars*
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2012-04-15 at 02:13 AM.

Aw why'd you edit out the part of calling him a low IQ idiot?

Quote Originally Posted by Sanctioned View Post
    Aw why'd you edit out the part of calling him a low IQ idiot?
    LOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Great way to start a megathread.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    i was wanting to make a thread that was just guild wars 1 call it a megathread if you want so any questions can be answered or any storys they want to tell be told one spot for it all so people who like guild wars will see it and not hope to post in a thread that was made "years" ago isn't dead and you get a reply.

you must be really really bored or have no life to come to this thread in the first place and bash it when its ment to help people who play guild wars or wants to know more about it.

*now ill wait for the spelling jokes and all the other immature comments that will come from this even tho my intent was pure in making a decent thread about guild wars*
    You dont seem to understand. THIS THREAD HAS NO USE. It already exist in the GW2 subforum.

Just so you understand. THERE ARE Q/A TOPICS ABOUT GUILD WARS 1 IN THE GUILD WARS 2 SUB FORUM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Okay, there's no need to fight here. There's lots of room in the GW2 forum for various threads even about GW1; we don't even need a megathread.

Let's not insult each other.