Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Quirin View Post
    Do you know what other alternatives there are besides bread? I find it hard to cut it out of my diet cause I like to have healthy sandwiches n stuff.
    You don't have to avoid it all together... just eat it when the extra carbs are useful Breakfast and lunch is where you need them. You should only avoid bread/rice/pasta for dinner because you're not gonna work very hard in the bed hehe.
    "The Internet, where the men are men, the women are also men, and the children are FBI agents."

Gosh darn, you need more veggies my friend!
    you fill my lungs with sweetness & you fill my head with you.

Deleted
    Wtf.
    Are you trying to starve yourself to death?

If you have a health plan you could go to a nutritionist and get a diet done. Here on brazil I pay like 25$ for a monthly diet (it would be 4 times that if I didn't have a health plan, and I actually pay it once every 4-5 months, since I don't think it is needed to have all my body measured/weighted every month). Though I don't know how american health plan works.

Also, a few restaurants send meals, 3 times a day, according to the list the nutritionist gave to me. It is 22% more expensive than cook it for myself but I think it is a great deal, considering I dont have to spend 1 hour a day cooking and may end up fucking up a meal because I didn't know how to cook it. The biggest advantage is the variety, even if I was cooking it by myself I would end up eating the same stuff 3-4 times a week.

You probably can find a similar service on US, though the prices may be higher.

If you plan on cooking stuff by yourself, there are several plates you can make one big batch and freeze it for a week. It loses a bit of the nutritional value, but its better than end up eating the same stuff every day. Men's Health Brazil have some great and easy dishes, I'm sure the american version is similar (I dont think it is worthy to subscribe, it becomes repetitive very fast and there are a lot of shitty articles) so you should try to see if a friend of yours subscribe and borrow it.

I am The Burning Legion - Play Free Online Games