Coming back after long break, need advice.

Hey guys, I've been away from WoW since just after the release of LFR. Really wanna jump back in and PvP. I have all classes at 85 and enjoy them all.

My question to you guys is, What classes are doing well in random Bg's( not big on arenas or RBGs)?

I have absolutely no idea what classes have been nerfed, buffed and so on. I'm just looking for a class that I won't get absolutely pwned by everything that comes at me, but I don't wanna be the most OP out there, because I get bored of playing FotM classes.

Any advice is really appreciated. Before I left I played equal time on each character, but now I want to set my sights on one and gear up and get better with the class.

I would say rogues/mages dominating atm pvp wise.

Only prot classes got nerfed due the vengeance removal in PVP, so they don't hit as hard as before. Not nearly at least.

Play what you like. Pretty much anything is viable at the moment.

Rogue/Mage/Feral are all really strong and fun atm.

Rshammy/Hpally if you want to play a healer.

Quote Originally Posted by pinguo View Post
    I would say rogues/mages dominating atm pvp wise.
    And you would be half correct. Rogues do dominate however mages don't. Restosham/warlock/rogue is the strongest comp there is.
    this game sucks

10+ Year Old Account
    Arms warrior to have some serious trolling fun.

But rogues dominate and if you are good with lock they go well if your able to stay alive.

PS-Spin to win.