• Put Sub/Game on hold for GW2

4 19.05%
  • Starting with GW2

0 0%
  • Casually play both GW2 and WoW

8 38.10%
    Deleted

Would you keep playing or quit?

You are a current WoW player, you are good at it, so you have done endcontent,
    now would you quit wow for GW2? I certanly am after something i saw yesterday,
    but i have now forgotten where it was at since i was very stressed at the time,

so what would you do? if the answers on the poll is N/A just write what you would do please

PS: no "omg GW2 isnt even a competitor to wow" etc, because its common sense that its a clear competitor,
    ??# of ppl go from WoW to GW2 because its a more attractive game for them, then wow lost some players
    and now they have to release content faster and/or better content, because else friends will tell friends and
    the majority will move to other games or just see WoW as an old dust collector, times is changing and MMOs
    is getting out more than ever in quantity.

also state if you will be quiting something else to start GW2
    Last edited by mmocfede569ea1; 2012-04-14 at 06:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cometangel View Post
    You are a current WoW player, you are good at it, so you have done endcontent,
    now would you quit wow for GW2? I certanly am after something i saw yesterday,
    but i have now forgotten where it was at since i was very stressed at the time,
    O_o What did you even see?

To the actual question, I currently intend to play both, but I'm not gonna play WoW without also raiding. That's the only part of WoW I even enjoy.

And no: I don't consider LFR to be raiding. I'm also not really happy with normal mode content, so if my guild ain't up to snuff when I start up MoP raiding with them, I'm gonna have to find a new guild somehow.
    Last edited by DrakeWurrum; 2012-04-14 at 07:15 PM.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

i think wow is at the point where they dont really have to try to hard to keep customers since all the other mmos that tried to surpass it sucked

i will try gw2 since Wow hasnt release content in months and its getting very pathetic in terms of pvp and pve. you can only play alts for so long :P
    Photo Website: http://www.jeremynative.com Please check out

Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    my goal is to be done with wow forever. I will sub to TSW and play GW2 on the side.. depending on which one is more engaging and fun, depends on which one gets more of my time.

All of those poll options assume me putting GW2 over WoW?

I will probably play GW2 casually till it bores me and WoW much like I do now

Why is there no option for "continue playing WoW at current levels and also play GW2"
    Why would I have to cut something back, I don't spend 100% of my time on WoW.

GW2 has no subscription cost.

There should be an option saying "No I wont start playing GW2 cz its probably going to suck like every other MMO after WoW did."

Deleted
    I've quit WoW already. Will only be playing GW2.

I dont have the time any more for WoW. And after four years, I'm burnt out on it. It cant keep my interest at all. I've seen the MoP bets, and it doesnt deserve the hype it's getting, in my opinion. Yeah, new areas, new models, but it's the same old thing. I dont like to feel pressured into playing a game because I'm paying a sub fee.

I'm looking forward to GW2 in so many ways.

Closing this because it is going to end up turning into a game vs. game thread (already started).