Post Motherboard + Ram suggestions

I'm in the market for a new motherboard and some memory to go with an either the 3570K or 3770K (still undecided on what one to go with atm)

First off, Price range is not really an issue. Though cash isn't an problem, I don't want to spend the extra amount for something I just will never have a use for.

Current items that will be transferred over from old to new is an Intel 120GB Series 320 SSD, Sapphire Radeon HD 7950, 2X 750GB WD Black HDD (Raid 0), Sound Blaster X-fi Titanium, Azza ATX Full Tower Case along with a USB mouse, keyboard, and headset.

My future upgrade plans:
    Drives capable of SATA 6Gbps. (1 SSD + 1 Storage HDD)
    Additional HD 7950 (*see note below on my concerns about this)
    That is about it for upgrades that I am looking at. I don't intend to ever go with more then a single SSD, single storage drive, and will not be bothering with 3 GPU's.
    ---------------------
    *The room that my PC is in is fairly warm most of the time. If there is not ample space for a second GPU, I don't want to bother with it. Basically, the PCI slots for the video cards will need to have a gap in between them for normal air cooling.
    No to this:

Ok to this:

But I still need to be able to install the Sound Card ^.^

So, if this kind of setup is going to be like $50+ more, then I'm not going to bother with a 2nd GPU.

---------------------

Plans for the CPU is to have a mild overclock ~4.3ish. I don't have any reason to push it any further then that.

My computer habits are mostly MMO gaming (Aion/GW2/Rift/Swtor/Tera/WoW) or various videos (YouTube/Twitch tv).

Again, I don't have a budget for this, but really would like to keep it as simple as possible. With what is being transferred over and the possible couple upgrades I plan, nothing additional is going to be added... Of course, If it is a difference of like 50% more in cost just to get the 6Gbps over a 3Gbps version, I'll forgo those future plans till the next full PC upgrade.

Even if you had a bad experience with a good overall board (and good customer service) I'd love to hear it. CS is something that is important to me and will gladly pay a little extra for it in case something does happen to go wrong at some point.
    Last edited by Kayko; 2012-04-14 at 08:36 PM.

ASRock Z77 Extreme6 probably best bet in value for price. Over Extreme4 it has extra chip for automatic handling of multiple PCI-express cards which sounds like you could use.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.