Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Theyre coming out of the walls. during toc.... but it was still pretty intense. i have ttdi too but i think the uld hardmodes were better. ive always regretted not getting all of em bfore they deactivated.

---------- Post added 2012-04-14 at 07:34 PM ----------

im working on 150k hks atm. i want tht title!

Deleted
    The Arena Master, hands down

Hand of A'dal followed closely by Amani War Bear.

Personally Starcaller is still the one i'm most proud of.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Would truly be Death's Demise within my toon anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Professor (20 Archaeology Rares). Not hard or anything, but it takes a lot of willpower.

Either Battlemaster, Camel-Hoarder or Loremaster (Pre Cata).
    Actually could be the AQ Chain Feat as well. I worked so much to get that completed as soon as possible. Best quest chain ever, was totally worth it. Scepter and Dagger reward still in my bag

I'm happy with my Lieutenant Commander (87% into Commander) and the almost Champion of the Naaru on my old rogue.
    On my new rogue I'm proud of the Knight title that I've earned through leading my team.

Deleted
    The ones I'm most proud of is probably Accomplished Angler(+Old Ironjaw, Old Crafy, I Smell A Giant Rat and Turtles All the Way Down), Scourer of the Eternal Sands and Swift Razzashi Raptor.

Exalted Argent Champion of the Alliance (gives the title Crusader) - dont see it around that often these days, and really suits my pally main. Probably the Exalted (40 exalted reps) as 2nd fav

A Tribute to Immortality or Invincible's Reins

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ement#81:a4625
    Shuttle of Illidan

Denyin' the Scion
    if you are a healer

death's demise,insane,tho gladiator is pvp but still hard enough to get in my opinion
    Last edited by Zrno; 2012-04-15 at 03:00 PM.

Deleted
    Pretty hard to get still i think. Got it at level 80 as an ele. Was so happy when i got it, Last man Standing- acehive where you have to be last one in 5vs5. It was me vs a disc priest for about 10 mins haha

[Shave and Haircut], get on my level.

Deleted
    Rank 1 FoSes.

Deleted
    Probably my Conqueror/Justicar title. I wear it with pride, at all times :P.

Deleted
    Not really prestigious, but when I killed LK10man hc for the first time, I was so extremely happy that I actually wore that title for almost 1,5 years straight.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm fairly proud of two achievements I have, Hand of A'dal and The Undying, both of which I got as a healer. Undying got easier towards the end of the expansion I suppose, but I did get it when it was current.