Pet size in MoP.

I've noticed how rediculously large some of the pets are in beta. Is this just a bug, or is it a permanent change? How great would it be to recreate Godzilla in Orgrimmar everytime you summon this guy --> http://www.wowhead.com/npc=32485#modelviewer:10+0

Happens pretty much every beta/ptr, meaning it is just a bug.
    In Soviet Russia, you loot to raid.

Hippa

This is every hunter's fantasy. To be able to have a giant pet. All the ladies love the pet and when they see it walking by, and can see it swaying with its ponderous steps shaking the earth... well, they have it made.

They always pray it will be true when the beta ends, but alas, it was just a dream and poof, it is gone.

10+ Year Old Account
    they make hunters happy at the start of beta then nerf them by the end, happens every beta =D
    This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it.

The biggest nerf of all time, or at least according to the forum hunter community was changing the intended glyph of greater proportion to the glyph of lesser proportion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bandet View Post
    The biggest nerf of all time, or at least according to the forum hunter community was changing the intended glyph of greater proportion to the glyph of lesser proportion.
    but that was a "typo" and never meant to be greater, despite the fact I can't remember anyone saying, I wish I could make my pet a bit smaller.

Quote Originally Posted by Belimawr View Post
    but that was a "typo" and never meant to be greater, despite the fact I can't remember anyone saying, I wish I could make my pet a bit smaller.
    But it created so much forum outrage. What was going to be the best glyph, ever, became something that no one would want.

GOLLY, WE WANT BIG PETS TO ANNOY OUR GUILDIES, WHY WOULD WE WANT TO MAKE THEM SMALLER!? THAT IS THE OPPOSITE OF PROGRESS!

Oh, you annoy guildies? They deserve it. Damn rogues always taking my agility off pieces. I have perfected misdirectionings in event swaps down to an art form, where the rogue actually believes it is HIS fault he pulled aggro and apologizes to the guild for the wipe.

Because that is what being a hunter is all about.

They should create a fun glyph for big pets! There's already a glyph of "Lesser Proportions".
    Exotics are special to Beast Masters! And retards will forever be retards!