Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I had all the chieves, so I just needed the mount. I farmed all the chocolates, didn't get a mount drop. I want to say it took me 3-4 hours and 525ish eggs.
    In promulgating your esoteric cogitations or articulating your superficial sentimentalities and amicable philosophical or psychological observations, beware of platitudinous panderosity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Made three full trips around Bloodhoof, found zero eggs. Logged off, went to alt. If 1500 eggs or more is what it takes for everything, I'll pass.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rafiki View Post
    How do you feel about account-wide achievements in MoP? :P
    Not all achs will be shared. Only raid and pvp achs. :-)

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't even bother with it :/

If you know how to do it, you can farm the eggs very fast, I farmed bloodhoof village and easily got 140+ eggs an hour, people complaining over a 3 hour grind that you have a week to do is just sad.

I prefer this style of holiday tbh.

The daily ones are annoying because you're forced to run it every day to feel like you've given yourself the best odds.

At least with the eggs, you can wait until its quiet, and do it at your own pace. I just waiting until the first day rush was over, went over there while the americans were asleep and was pulling in eggs pretty quickly. Came back a couple of days later to finish it off, and then you can forget about it for the rest of the week.

Deleted
    Got the pet on the second egg and called it quits, glad i did had guildmates grinding for that mount all night long.

the mount is quite ugly anyways

Deleted
    Got the mount but 2 years now and I haven't got the tuxedo shirt!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    I had all the achievements already, so I just started collecting eggs for the mount. Got it in my first egg x)

Why didn't you do it in a less populated area, like azuremyst isle or teldrassil? If I had to farm eggs, I couldn't even imagine doing it in goldshire :P
    more people= faster egg spawns..
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

10+ Year Old Account
    heh, when I got my mount (the only thing I was after) I was PISSED... got the mount on the 497th egg... WTF was I supposed to do with 497 eggs... 3 hours of my life I was not happy to spend on WoW.
    If you love / enjoy WoW in its current state, don't bother with my signature...with all due respect, its not for you. (note: I am happy and respectful though, of your enthrallment with WoW... if not a little envious!)
    My dirty little nefarious nautical profession secret - its where I go to get my fix