10+ Year Old Account

NetFlix and autoFlix (Finding A Way to AutoPlay)

Has anyone tried using autoFlix with NetFlix? It's supposed to hit the Play Next button for you, but I can't seem to get it to work. I ran it, went to settings, custom image, selected around the Play Next button that pops up on the red screen at the end of an episode, hit save.

Does anyone else use this? I'm wondering if it's a browser issue (I'm using FF4 myself).

Why doesn't NetFlix have this as an option anyways?

Also, I apologize if this would have been better posted in Computers or Cinema/etc boards. I tried to decide but just decided to go with General.
    "I can't take HIS money... I can't print MY OWN money... I have to work for money, why don't I just lay down and die?" - Homer Simpson

Steam: Zolgar
    360: Thumbtack Jayk

Hey Zolgar, have you tried a recent update? If you PM me I can send you one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zolgar View Post
    Why doesn't NetFlix have this as an option anyways?
    I don't know about you, but I wander away from the computer quite often with netflix in the background. I can see netflix not wanting people to walk away and leave their queue playing all night resulting in a lot of wasted bandwidth, plus all the perview royalties they'd have to pay.
    Last edited by Maharishi; 2012-04-18 at 11:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Or the problem is the player, silverlight.

Also, as Maharishi already pointed out, I doubt NetFlix wants people auto-streaming their content.