Deleted

Levelling a warrior bgs.

Currently levelling my 2nd warrior and theres really an issue that needs to be fixed as far as i can see,
    are we the only class that has basically nothing at all?
    biggest problem for me is not being able to charge in combat, ok i hear you screaming go prot but whats the point yes you can charge in combat but you hit so softly you may aswell not bother, any ranged class will tag you and tear you apart since you cant charge in combat.
    Compared to the rest we really just suck so badly.
    Anyone else feel the same?
    No point in opening a ticket coz all blizz have to say is "its where we want it to be" or some crap like that.

You must be doing something wrong when you deal no damage as a prot in a low level battleground. Sure you don't have the same amounf of damage a true DPS has but still like 70-80% with like 2-3x higher survivability.

But the pvp problem isn't only low level. Warriors pretty much suck most of the time

Can only suggest don't level in bgs if you want to have fun.

Deleted
    i find hunters op as hell, rogue can pretty much 1 shot me on nearly 3k hp at lvl 35, i find it really annoying.
    Although max lvl i like warriors they are fun to play and can move around relativly well due to heroic leap/charge in combat, only reason im making another one is to have my first horde character since i already have everything max level apart from a shaman.

Deleted
    Just don't play warrior there's ALWAYS something wrong with the class and it's highly annoying to be one

Low level pvp is a joke.
    But these issues are getting better in MoP, because charge in combat is a streamline ability for all specs and low level damage should be toned down with abilities being based on weapon damage instead of ap.
    Cairne wanted to thank him again, to offer encouragement, praise for a task so successfully completed. For being able to bear such burdens. But Saurfang was an orc, not a blood elf, and lavish compliments and effusion would not be welcomed or wanted.

I appreciate that as you are leveling your second warrior you probably know your stuff, so some of this info may not apply.

I actually really enjoyed leveling my second Warrior, was in full looms and the odd person would own me but I had a great deal of success, Victory Rush really can allow you to steamroll your way through 3/4 people.

At lower levels it is a good idea to spam rend if you don't have anything else to press and have the rage to do so.

I generally take no pleasure in killing people without Looms unless it's a little bugger who marks me as his nemesis in the BG, the real challenge is killing someone who is a good player/well geared.

If a hunter comes at you, try and LoS him and kill his pet to get Victory Rush up. The hunter will very likely get impatient, other times there is very little you can do and you will get kited/3 shot and rage back to the graveyard. LoS is a biggie for casters, they will 8/10 times get curious, wait to get out of combat and then charge and your mortal strike + heroic strike will lay face.

Bind charge to every ability that requires melee range, this helps tenfold I found. In addition bind berserker stance to MS, Slam, Heroic Strike etc then pop an overpower/battle stance macro on your berserker stance actionbar, for a quick reapplication of rend or overpower.

A defensive stance + disarm macro is invaluable, it really will cripple hunters especially and just incase you forget to forget to get back into the correct stance put a berserker stance/mortal strike binding on your def stance bar.

Sorry if any/most of this information is useless to you but it just contains a few bits that I picked up. Have fun

ur on ur 2nd, im on my 8th =P. I love low lvl warrior pvp, but you need 4 things to actually make it work well and just dominate:

1: Be prot. stay in def most of the time. Learn how to dominate, and try to only switch stances when you need a specific ability.

2: Be a high enough lvl to have warbringer and conc blow. Before this, warriors just plain suck to play. You can only close the distance with charge out of combat in the wrong stance till the, just DONT DO IT. All you are is a target, its no fun, and tanking until you get these talents is pretty amusing considering you can pull 60%~ dmg while "tanking".

3: Get heirlooms, mix and match ones so you have some kind of hit and exp. Fill out the rest with quest gear, dg gear, pvp vendor gear(like the wsg/ab vendors), etc. You NEED gear. without it warriors are weak. ur on ur 2nd war so you should know what stats to go for i guess.

4: Get eng. It just puts it over the top, giving you more abilities and counters at a much lower lvl. This is what destroys hunters, mages, and priests, who are the big range concern low lvls for me)

I do these things for every lowbie war alt, and i tank lvls that end in 0,1,5,6(allowing me to get new gear and not being a punching bag for other good higher lvl players). Then i pvp in lvls that end in 2,3,4,7,8,9 (allowing me to wreck noobs and be on par with higher lvl good players). You can GY camp like 6 bads at once some games, pretty much destroy anything that moves, its a lot of fun.

Note that this is only about the lvls after you get warbringer until around the late 70s. thats when you lose the whole god mode vibe and arms becomes a decent spec for pvp. Aside from my main 85 war, i just re roll the alts around then and start over noob hammerin =P
    Last edited by Somewowguy; 2012-04-17 at 06:24 AM.

prot hits like wet noodles at 85 yes.

but when i hit lvl 10 with my warrior(no heirlooms my shield slam hits harder then ms did