Symbiosis addon plans anyone?

I'm hoping someone smart has plans to write a tooltip addon or module for TipTac or other similar tooltip addons for Symbiosis.

Hoping to see one that will simply say the name of the spell you get from that player based your current spec, and what they get from you. Won't always be easy to memorize the 70 spells involved with that ability. (forty for Druids and thirty for the other ten classes including duplicates)

Surely sounds interesting.

I hope this would be a part of the default UI. Possibly making use of the ExtraActionButton.

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    I hope this would be a part of the default UI. Possibly making use of the ExtraActionButton.
    The default UI will support Symbiosis with a spare button in *every* character's spellbook (not only druids) that will be filled by a Symbiosis ability. You can drag it to your action bars even if you do not have Symbiosis. They're not using the ExtraActionButton
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

If I had the ability to wish an addon into existence, I would want a button that would scan my current party/raid, and pop up a handy list that would show what I could get, and what they'd get in return. Once I selected someone and had it cast Symbiosis on them, it would whisper them with a link to the ability, and a short description of what it does.

I just scanned Curse (my favored addon site) and looks like they have something like that. I will totally play with it later. There were only two results when I searched for 'symbiosis', the second being a less fancy analyzer only that actually looks pretty appealing as I like more light interfaces, and it's not like I really need yet another button in my UI... I'll play with that one too.

(Sorry I can't post links, apparently I'm too new a user. Small price to pay for keeping spambots at bay I guess. Go to Curse and search for Symbiosis, the first one I talk about above is made by Jitter88, the second one is by xLevante.)

I wouldn't be surprised if Blizzard did that soon. They've adapted many addons into their UI thus far. I wouldn't be surprised if they made it similar to how a druid sees the tooltip for Lifebloom, and how Tree of life form effects it.

Symbiotellerlooks to me to be the cleanest addon I've seen so far. Just adds info to tooltip on mouseover of a player.

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/symbioteller

Last edited by Deatheryn; 2012-08-28 at 01:56 PM.