18k IP - What to buy?

These are the champions I don't own and I am pretty set on runes/runepages. What are your favorite and recommended champions that I should get my hands on and why?
    Edit: My weakest positions are solo top and carry (although I do own many carrys).

Deleted
    Kassadin, Graves, Olaf, Swain, Fiora and so on.

Cassiopea and Irelia(though now she has the worst early game ever but is still good into the mid and late game), galio is fun if you want to troll AP assasins in mid like leblanc.

15+ Year Old Account
    Kassadin, Shaco, Rammus

Maybe grab Shyvana too, unless you want to wait til after Hecarim's patch and see whether he's worth grabbing.

10+ Year Old Account
    3 fuckin runepages. Hell yeah.

Great Junglers - Shyvana, Rammus, Olaf, Shaco, Trundle, Nocturne
    Decent Junglers - Gangplank, Fiora, Riven, Wukong, Volibear, Pantheon(essentially they all need a lantern), Sejuani
    Meh Jungler - Maokai. He could be great, but I never see anyone else play him jungle.
    Great Supports - Lulu, Sona
    Decent Support - Leona
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    it's pretty hard to find a good girl in the sea of whores that is my country, brazil.

Shyvana and Nocturne are strong junglers, and Irelia is a pretty fun solo top if you're at all interested at learning how to do that role better.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you value your life, be somewhere else
    Get Ez Cassio and Galio.
    In Soviet Russia banks rob you! Oh, wait a second...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    3 fuckin runepages. Hell yeah.
    Best suggestion.

or more runes.

Champs always have their free weeks, are rebalanced, and you can get good ones for cheap. I farmed me up some rune pages and runes and now I am free to buy whichever hamp I like.

Deleted
    After seeing that, i feel like a LoL no-life, 70 Champions and i quit for 2 months

10+ Year Old Account
    Gragas! Pantheon! Both simple to play and very fun to play.

Deleted
    Talon, Wukong and Shaco are fun... Talon requires skill and if master him you will rock games... He is just too much fun...

Yorick is a beast if you play him right. Mord is good however since his nerf hes not godlike anymore. Wukong is nuts...i use to go 20+ kills with him without dieing, his decoy move is great for pokeing and backing out.

I at one point bought the 7 runepage bundle so I have a total of 9 runepages and lots of runes to boot.
    Is there a 'best' solo top champion I should consider buying?

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Trundle for solid jungler
    Vayne for the great snowball.

Deleted
    In my opinion, you should buy champs that can counter other tricky champs so you never run in to trouble. Those would be: galio, olaf, rumble, yorick, morde and swain as a start.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMog64 View Post
    I at one point bought the 7 runepage bundle so I have a total of 9 runepages and lots of runes to boot.
    Is there a 'best' solo top champion I should consider buying?
    IMO Yorrick Can be solid top if played well, Renekton is also a good choice for that position.

Yorick for sure is a beast for solo top, he's my main and you'll love him or JUST like him.
    Renekton is a good choice as well, stun, gap closer, lifesteal attack and a fair ulti.
    Gangplank, another great choice, very mobile and strong champ, good for top too
    Mordekaiser... as soon as you get Will of the Ancients, this guy DOMINATES.
    (It's funny how they're all my favorites)

PS: Riven is fun as well especially with the Bunny skin, she dies a little too fast it seems to me :/ Yet still viable choice for top!

Deleted
    Yorick is extremely hard to counter, I don't think any champion can actually stop him from farming. Renekton has some counters, but is one of the better uber-offensive tops.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yorick is a great solo top champion, Maokai, Nocturne and Shyvana are all good junglers that do not get banned often and Cassiopeia and Galio are extremely strong mid champs.