Ashesofthephoenix is one of the most active guilds on Shadowmoon. 3 nights of rbgs, 4 nights of raiding. Arenas and world pvp and always helping each other with old school achieves. Our guild is preparing for the launch of Mists of Pandara.
I am looking for players who's guilds have stagnated or just don't have the activity or desire to be active they would like.
IF your into pvp and pve equally We are the guild for you. If you only like pve..thats fine we have 5 10man teams that full clear and are now beginning work in hms. IF your only into pvp thats great as well. I want to start a second rbg team. I am looking for someone who can lead a second group that is mature/patient and has a good sense of humor. We are also really close to the 2k guild achievement and are looking for folks who have legendaries already who's guilds are just not active anymore and want bring the fun back. Look forward to meeting you all!

http://ashesofthephoenix.guildzilla.com/
Thejedi Gm of ashes. you can also pm me in game on my lock Firedog, my Dk Theodros and on my paladin Moldren.