Diablo 3 Beta Achievements

So I was wondering, is there any benefit to completing all of the beta achievements once the game goes live? What I mean is will there be any carry over reward or something to show for?

No there is no carry over whatsoever, everything gets wiped.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Every single thing that you have within beta including your toons. Anything

Is wiped clean

A clean slate in other words.

Deleted
    The only thing you can do now which affects live play is the class sigil unlocks on the reveal site.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oogzy View Post
    It's beta for a reason, not live. You will not keep any characters, achievements or any of the like when the game goes live. You will only get the sigil unlocks on the reveal sight as Shamanic said.
    Can anyone explain with more depts how that sigil unlocks thing work? I created a banner once, but do you get something special you won't be able to get from other mean? It's not very clear on the website if you don't know much about game mechanism.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sekira View Post
    Can anyone explain with more depts how that sigil unlocks thing work? I created a banner once, but do you get something special you won't be able to get from other mean? It's not very clear on the website if you don't know much about game mechanism.
    You can do it once for each class, I think we are on barbarian now (the 2nd one), so if you only did it for the first one, which I think was demon hunter, go back and do another one now

In game you get a banner which is displayed in tristram and players can click on it to teleport to you. This banner is customised by you, you get a number of choices in a similar way to the way you make a flag on the website. Some icons (sigils) and features are unlocked with different ways - achievements, completing difficulties, and some special stuff for hardcore players. If you've completed the 5 class events on battle.net before release, you will unlock 5 special class sigils that you can use to customise your banner. It's purely aesthetic.