Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Slavemaker View Post
    I'm going with Deathwing hands down, he can put everything on fire, water, ground and even the freaking sky, yes Dovahkiin may be powerful but I don't think he stands up to the Aspect of Death, anywhere his blood lands nothing will grow for thousands of years.
    And Alduin can eat planets. He's the son of a god. And gods in Elder Scrolls aren't like gods in Warcraft. A lesser god had so much power, that when he moved at his maximum speed it tore a hole in reality. This hole is what normal people call the sun. Alduin himself is also a god, representing the anti-pantheon to the Nine Divines. He is the World Eater and the Nordic God of Destruction. Alduin destroyed the previous world.

Did I mention Alduin is immortal?

Deleted
    Laurcus,please stop derailing the thread with Alduin.We get it,he's powerful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alduin didn't have SHIT on Deathwing

The Dragonborn wasn't born to kill Azeroth's brand of dragons. Just sayin...
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

Quote Originally Posted by Footman Smoke View Post
    It's not derailing the thread...

Alduin was Dovahkiin's main villain, and was proven to be weaker. If Dovahkiin > Alduin and Alduin > Deathwing, then logically Dovahkiin > Deathwing.

---------- Post added 2012-04-18 at 12:40 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dave131 View Post
    Alduin didn't have SHIT on Deathwing

The Dragonborn wasn't born to kill Azeroth's brand of dragons. Just sayin...
    So the fact that Alduin is immortal and strong enough to destroy planets means Alduin is weaker?

10+ Year Old Account
    Alduin is about the size of Deathwings foot
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

Quote Originally Posted by Dave131 View Post
    Alduin is about the size of Deathwings foot
    He can increase or decrease his size at will. His maximum size is roughly equal to that of a planet.

His current size does not inhibit his strength though. He can make himself the size of a flea but still maintain the same level of strength that he has at his maximum size.

Gruul wins against all, after all he is the dragonslayer
    I see Stupid people!

Bloodsail Admiral DownButStillOut's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dovahkiin will do the same to Deathwing as he did to Alduin...
    2 shot him with Mehrunes Razor >.>
    BeeeeeeeoooooOOOOoooooooooooooooOOOO-FFFSSSHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!
    My attempt at being less of a pessimist was choosing Dawnbringer as my choice of server.
    I regret somethings! (like setting this in my signature)

10+ Year Old Account
    Dovahkin - fus or dah would probably tear deathwing to pieces.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Footman Smoke View Post
    I don't think you understand what derailing means

Dovakhiin's lore representation (i.e. slayer of some uber god-dragon)>>>>Deathwing's lore representation.

Dovakhiin's game representation (i.e. slayer of a dragon who had a bit more health and damage than the rest and had some magical powers versus a guy who could basically just ground him and shoot arrows/slash/magic at him)<<<<<<Deathwing's game representation.

I'm not talking about game mechanics, just saying that the Alduin fight sucked.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Alduin was Dovahkiin's main villain, and was proven to be weaker. If Dovahkiin > Alduin and Alduin > Deathwing, then logically Dovahkiin > Deathwing.
    Rock beats Scissors, Scissors beats Paper, then logically Rock beats Paper. What a wondrous logic you have here.

Quote Originally Posted by Tirilka View Post
    Rock beats Scissors, Scissors beats Paper, then logically Rock beats Paper. What a wondrous logic you have here.
    1 < 2 2 < 3

1 < 3

Makes perfect sense to me :/

I would step on the puny humanoid....like Ragnaros did in FL.
    I would say size doesn't matter... But thinking realistically (even though this fight isn't even close to real) yea I think a single step is all it would take.

But these are my opinions, and I can't see any of it being fact as well as others opinions as well

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caiada View Post
    Dovakhiin's lore representation (i.e. slayer of some uber god-dragon)>>>>Deathwing's lore representation.

Dovakhiin's game representation (i.e. slayer of a dragon who had a bit more health and damage than the rest and had some magical powers versus a guy who could basically just ground him and shoot arrows/slash/magic at him)<<<<<<Deathwing's game representation.

I'm not talking about game mechanics, just saying that the Alduin fight sucked.
    It did suck.

I'm the type of guy who saves the Main Quest for last in RPGs and when I got to Alduin, I was level 50. Granted, I was only playing Adept level, but come on, I shouldn't kill him with three ebony arrows FFS.

My vote still goes to Deathwing.
    Putin khuliyo

Well, an easy way to answer this question is: What would happen if Deathwing stepped on the Dovakhiin? )

10+ Year Old Account
    derpavkin cause deafwing gets nerfed every month ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    But... but... Heimskr
    Everytime I walk into Whiterun on a toon character i walk up to Jorrvaskr, get out a bow and stealth shoot that guy to death. Makes the game so much more peaceful.
    As for prot... haha losers he dmg needs a nerf with the intercept shield bash wtf silence crit a clothie like a mofo.
    Wow.

`
    tim
    `

Kill Deathwing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mrwingtipshoes View Post
    Everytime I walk into Whiterun on a toon character i walk up to Jorrvaskr, get out a bow and stealth shoot that guy to death. Makes the game so much more peaceful.
    He's my first target. Always. Totally worth the bounty if I somehow get caught. I usually don't.
    Putin khuliyo