Poll: What do you think about city activities?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Hopefully it'll make cities feel more alive. People jumping and running in circles and/or sitting on their mounts doing nothing doesn't feel very alive to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    They look ok, especially seen from the perspective where as no other games has such free time activities in game.
    I will certainly not do them when I have time for something more important, but more when I’m chilling in the cities. For fun.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eorayn View Post
    They look ok, especially seen from the perspective where as no other games has such free time activities in game.
    Pet Battles say hi >.>

anyway it sounds like fun, anything that gives the player more options and/or things to do is awesome in my book.

Deleted
    I hope there will be dynamic events in cities

Deleted
    I think it's a good idea, that said, I probably will be out and about in the world more, so will do them when I'm exploring towns. Just the thought that I have to explore every town and ever house in every town twice (since different events happen at day and night) x.x

Quote Originally Posted by Mkalafut View Post
    lol I did the same thing. I don't know how people chose Response 3 the most =(
    Because I don't plan to be in a city 90% of the time of my game ;D I want to be in the world and explore!
    If tehre was an option 'do them when ever I am in a city' I would of chosen that.
    - Guild Wars 2 Characters -
    Senari of the Woad | Riven Lightsbane | Cain the Mystic

Perhaps I was little unclear on the choices. The FREAKING AWESOME choice meant to read "90% of my free time while in a city".

Also, ANet said there will be 30ish city activities total. Incredible.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to shoot in the dark and say that polymock will be one =D and in that case that'll be my favorite, but on the off chance that it isn't (i will cry Anet i swear to god...) it'll probably be the shooting range until further notice..

On another note i'm absolutely psyched for these!! my god am i going to have fun with these i may go from being an adventurer to being a town traveling minigame addict xD "I use to be an adventurer like you until i found my way to the shooting gallery!"
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

Why doesn't the poll have a balanced option? It's either '90% of my time' or 'meh...'

I would participate whenever there's an event and I'm in the designated city.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will be in many bars, throwing many punches, motorboating many wenches.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roggles View Post
    I will be in many bars, throwing many punches, motorboating many wenches.
    remember that thing from splinter cell that let you see umm... "past"... doors
    The Original Ganksta

Top 100 US daggers. yeah, you're jelly alright

Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    then again i'm pretty sure you're smarter then the average dumbass

Dont think I care too much about it to be honest.

I hope there are some races. Whether they are foot races or some sort of mount races would be badass. On top of that im sure they will but I want holiday themed events like this when the time of the year comes around.

Quote Originally Posted by Supajayare View Post
    Plants and Zombies!
    That's exactly what I thought! If they could have their own version of Plants vs. Zombies like WoW did that would be awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashgar View Post
    That's exactly what I thought! If they could have their own version of Plants vs. Zombies like WoW did that would be awesome.
    it could totally be down in lions arch lol, plenty of undead down there..
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashgar View Post
    It would be a great way to use the Sylvari.

ihavenohateforsylvari

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Allanon the Mystic View Post
    Because I don't plan to be in a city 90% of the time of my game ;D I want to be in the world and explore!
    If tehre was an option 'do them when ever I am in a city' I would of chosen that.
    Exactly this. It's a dynamic world and I will explore it as much as I can. That said, I'll also explore the cities as much as I can, like if there's some super high building you can get on top of somehow... I'll get there, just because I want to see the panorama or because I heard there's a flower up there or an easter egg.

Deleted
    I too am looking forward to just wandering around the cities.

The activities...cool, they sound fun. I'm not *really* a mini-game kinda guy...I'll try them - and obviously hope that I find some that I'll wanna go back to...but without really playing them I don't know.

In summary - I'm not meh...but right now I feel I won't spend that much time with them.