Bayern Munich vs Barca Final.

Because Chelsea has no chance vs Barca, and RM will face tough and nearly unwinnable games vs Byern due to being out muscled and outclassed. Thoughts?

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope you're right. I'm a big fan of Bayern Munich so hopefully they will face Barca at Allianz and beat them. All tho tonights game is going to be hard, Real is the farvorite, but hopefully Super Mario will score and Bayerns defense will be soild tonight, if Bayern wanna go to the final, they need to have a really good day.
    Oderint dum metuat.
    Success is dependent on effort.

Imma call RM vs Barca final tbh, although perhaps thats just because I know slightly more of RMs season than Bayerns. However I do expect it to be two cracking semi finals with one of the potentially best finals we've had for a while.

RM vs Barça would be great, and a sweet revenge from this year's league matches for the whites. That is, assuming they win.

Dot like there's no tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by noobadrood View Post
    RM vs Barça would be great, and a sweet revenge from this year's league matches for the whites. That is, assuming they win.
    Agree...next Gran Derbi would be great....
    ...however Bayern lost chance for championship in Bundesliga after Borussia beat them 1:0...so it gonna be nice match and fight ...

Deleted
    Still think it's going to be RM vs Barca, as Barca will annihilate Chelsea and I think RM will beat Bayern at home by 2-3 goals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uggz I doubt it. I mean if Bayern can shut down Ronaldo like yesterday, I didn't notice him on the field before he had a freekick lol. But if they can shut down, then I think they got a really good chance, the only thing that concern me is that they HAVE to score, I doubt they'll play 0-0 1-1 if RM just win 1-0 they'll be in the finale.. :/ Sadly Lahm was watching football insted of blocking the pass to Özil at the goal.

By the way, it's not Barcalona... It's UEFAlona, you gotta remember that fellows.
    Oderint dum metuat.
    Success is dependent on effort.

10+ Year Old Account
    Going for an El Clasico final. I think Munich shot themselves in the foot with conceding the away goal.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

You think Chelsea have no chance now?

Admitted, it will be a HARD second leg, but one goal would make them need three.

Every chance now.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I want chelsea to go through and then get stomped in the final by bayern :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier, TF2
    "You were good son, real good; maybe even the best."

As said above by Lamps, one away goal for chelsea will require Barcelona to score 3, which at the Nou camp isnt really that hard for barcelona actually, but Chelsea just need to defend well and strike when we get the chance.

If we make the final, Bayern Munich in Munich.... thats a tall order as well. But in a 1 game final, anything can happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Barca at the Nou is a very different animal, their away form is probably their biggest flaw, remember the 2007/2008 campaign where United beat them on the road to Moscow? They went out to a 1-0 at OT.

Same when they got knocked out two years ago by Inter. Won at home, lost 3-1 away.

Besides on the unlikely event we get a Chelsea/Munich final, sods law will make it go to penalties. And we all know how well England does against Germany with penalties.

Edit: I'm leaving the obvious comment to my last line for someone else to make. I'm feeling generous today =p
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.