if BT and CS is on CD and I am not able to use RB or slam what do I use?

if BT and CS is on CD and I am not able to use RB or slam what do I use?

Heroic Strike
    I'M A DRAENEI THIS EXPAC APPARENTLY
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    You know what happened when i started playing in TBC in 2.1 and rolled ret as my first char? Lol ret , Lol ret , Lol ret , Lol ret You know what i was saying in a few months? Lol hows kara? Then I cleared BT/SW while they followed behind me sniffing my gloriously rosey turds.

heroic strike maybe ?
    too slow T_T

10+ Year Old Account
    Shout + HS optimally

1. If berserker rage is avaiable, use it to enable Raging Blow.
    2. Battle Shout
    Cairne wanted to thank him again, to offer encouragement, praise for a task so successfully completed. For being able to bear such burdens. But Saurfang was an orc, not a blood elf, and lavish compliments and effusion would not be welcomed or wanted.

Deleted
    try to save up berserker rage for those situations. don't use berserker rage for the rage it offers as fury.

Yeah, you should rarely have literally nothing to fill in or use. By rarely I mean I don't even remember when these things happen. If they do, they are less than a second or two long.

Quote Originally Posted by lukesh View Post
    try to save up berserker rage for those situations. don't use berserker rage for the rage it offers as fury.
    This. I actually have a poweraura with inverse logic that basically only shows up if I'm NOT enraged while in combat as Fury. It's very useful because I can know in a heartbeat that *Raging Blow's not going to be available, better Berserker Rage!*